Grand Garages Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Grand Garages Update - Changes

Post by bloodredroses01 »

simsally wrote: 07 Apr 2019, 16:29 The Easter walls and floors are back (as well as the decorations). I'm happy about this as I need to finish my holiday lot and the walls and floors weren't available last year.
Hi! I’m curious, is your holiday lot for a bunch of holidays or just one?
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I'm not sure if this is new or not as I generally garden with the mutant seeds only when forced by a weekly task.

I knew that for some time occasionally there is an option to watch a video instead of "negotiate." I never noticed a reward for watching a video beyond it was a shorter task than the 3 minute negotiate option.

Today I had 11 sims garden with mutant seeds for 6 hours (tomatoes?) 1 of 11 got normal plant giving 3000 simoleans. 10 got mutant plants. The first few mutants all got the option to watch video or negotiate. Each video was 30 seconds and gave 1000 simoleans plus 450 XP. The next two mutants gave ONLY the watch video option with same rewards. The last 5 gave only the negotiate option with no rewards that I noticed.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 00:27 I'm not sure if this is new or not as I generally garden with the mutant seeds only when forced by a weekly task.

I knew that for some time occasionally there is an option to watch a video instead of "negotiate." I never noticed a reward for watching a video beyond it was a shorter task than the 3 minute negotiate option.

Today I had 11 sims garden with mutant seeds for 6 hours (tomatoes?) 1 of 11 got normal plant giving 3000 simoleans. 10 got mutant plants. The first few mutants all got the option to watch video or negotiate. Each video was 30 seconds and gave 1000 simoleans plus 450 XP. The next two mutants gave ONLY the watch video option with same rewards. The last 5 gave only the negotiate option with no rewards that I noticed.
10 out of 11 and then getting a third of the expected rewards for 5 to 10 minutes watching ads … whow … (…)

If you only get the video option you may have tapped the plant with a teen as they are not allowed to negotiate.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 06:14
If you only get the video option you may have tapped the plant with a teen as they are not allowed to negotiate.
Bet that's it, one teen and one senior.