Re: [LIVE EVENT] Sophisticated Socialite

Post by copperwood »

Thank You Ruth
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Just down to most of the glass I need and about 75 constructor coins. Hoping I can pull this off, or get close enough I can with some SP>
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I need about 6,000 more pottery and about 14,000 more glassware. I'll for sure get the pottery and I'll take any glassware I can get to lower that SP requirement cost down. It's currently 294 SP. :roll:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Need about 9,000 more Glassware over here. Seems to be the common item needed here.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

I am less then 24 hours and doing an 8 hour run for glad cause of well i need to sleep, marginally close with the coins. worst case i got what i wanted mainly past the grand prize (ya the a=hairs ect.... are worth the pain). This is going to come down the wires, something abut this i do care more about that pug, from the last one. But But its a goal and if I do get done, no matter the cost if and when they repeat it, I wont just care, ill profit.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I'm about 5000 glassware away with eight hours to go. I'll probably do a couple more rounds and finish with SP. It would take 66 SP to finish now, so I should be able to get close.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Why does mine say I have 3 days left?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

chamilet wrote: 08 Feb 2019, 17:32 Why does mine say I have 3 days left?
It depends on when you downloaded the update and started the event. I downloaded the update about a day after it was released so I've got 28 hours left. There's a grace period on these events usually where you can start it "late" but still get the full time. It's only if you start after the grace period that you start with less time.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I cracked and ended up spending 17 SPs on the Constructor Coins as I was about 20 short with just over half an hour left. First time I've ever spent SPs for a live event (hopefully it'll be the last time too).
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 08 Feb 2019, 23:59 I cracked and ended up spending 17 SPs on the Constructor Coins as I was about 20 short with just over half an hour left. First time I've ever spent SPs for a live event (hopefully it'll be the last time too).
Good for you. I worked harder than usual at this event. I knew 2 days would be tied up all day, so set alarms during other days to remind me to do the 1SP last minute thing. I did 8 hours at night to get adequate sleep. I still had to use some SP to finish on time.

My SP balance hasn't been this low for years and I haven't found recent crafting events worth the prizes received. A couple nice things but there seems to be so many similar items recently. For example, how many black nearly identical sofas do I need, I wonder? How many suits for guys?