Refined Romance Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Refined Romance Update - Changes

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

ErinPW wrote: 29 Jan 2019, 12:21 The benches and the Zen Rock of the Spa template have been added to the home store (Guess, just for players who've unlocked the lot.) We can remove those objects from existing Spa homes and even the ones outside the grid. Apparently we can't put them back outside the grid.
Now why couldn't they have done that before I decided to delete the built template... :\
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

RubyRed wrote: 29 Jan 2019, 02:20 Over all the update is nice, well past my police job seems broken, my sims could not use the BBQ at the work place, so right now I stopped all of them working there right now, and hoping things fix themselves in a few days.
Many players are experiencing this issue. The Firemonkeys are working on a fix.
Attachments
48D6807E-21D6-4A65-BB7B-64CDAB4090C1.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Good job they’re working on it because before too long my cops are going to be standing around doing nothing because ALL FOUR of the civilians have the blasted job that needs the BBQ! :o :shock: :evil: :twisted:

The question is how long will they take to fix the damn thing!
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

I did get a small update and I got my key, idk if they fixed the police job. Though, still progress.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

The change I notice today after the mini update is that there are annoying ads that will pop up even when you play with no internet connection. Apparently you can only opt out if you are at least VIP 3 :evil: :evil:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

I have now gotten a random ad twice when I started the fashion design hobby, the nice thing is that after watching the ad there is a pop up saying Osiris will now quick complete the action. This would be nice if it appeared for a longer task, but these have been 10 minute designs. A tad annoying, yes, because it is so random and sudden.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I had twice popping up an commercial add by now thout my wanting it (not clicking paper Boy or billboard). Afterwards it says Osiris will now compliting the task. I have no glue what the reward is but it is annoying to be forced now watchign adds.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Those pop-up ads and the frequent mini updates when you open the game are playing havoc with my planning for the crafting event. Several times now, I've gone into my game just in time to use 1 SP to quick complete and get bonus items and the ad or update has taken over my game long enough that it was too late to get the bonus. Argh!

And it says Osiris will quick complete an action as thanks. Haven't figured out how this works at all. What action? The next one you do?
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

SKatF wrote: 31 Jan 2019, 19:50 And it says Osiris will quick complete an action as thanks. Haven't figured out how this works at all. What action? The next one you do?
Yes. For example, I'm currently doing the eight hour shift at the Movie Workplace. So if I click on one of customers and click the 'Check ID' at the Security Booth, a video will pop up. If you watch it in full, it will come up with the Osiris message on top of your screen, and so that 'Check ID' task will be automatically completed without the use of LPs.

3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

alsie27 wrote: 31 Jan 2019, 10:19 I have now gotten a random ad twice when I started the fashion design hobby, the nice thing is that after watching the ad there is a pop up saying Osiris will now quick complete the action. This would be nice if it appeared for a longer task, but these have been 10 minute designs. A tad annoying, yes, because it is so random and sudden.
At the 40 minute VO station at the Movie Workplace, Osiris completed that for me...