(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: New Update!

Post by Simbellini »

SimmerDown wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 10:47
telemwill wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 22:26 I'm all about that cheese plate. ☺

Basically, I hope this picture is misleading and that the update is more involved. Perhaps more home furnishings than just bar things?
Ruth
You will be able to get your cheese plate! But, at an awfully hefty pricetag...especially when you can only look at it...you can't even taste it : (
Yes we have a cheese plate and that wood burning fire but also at a seriously eye watering price :cry: I'm off to do some serious saving up - ah well that seems to be the game now :(
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SimmerDown wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 10:47
telemwill wrote: 25 Jan 2019, 22:26 I'm all about that cheese plate. ☺

Basically, I hope this picture is misleading and that the update is more involved. Perhaps more home furnishings than just bar things?
Ruth
You will be able to get your cheese plate! But, at an awfully hefty pricetag...especially when you can only look at it...you can't even taste it : (
Awww...

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

sorry to be bit less than positive but judging from the pictures i've seen so far this new update and its burgundy/gold color scheme make me think that any stuff we actually /unlock/ will be unaffordably expensive.

what's that rumor about a shockingly pricey cheese platter ? haven't they heard of lactose intolerance ? cheese, even the ridiculously expensive french one, is decidedly OUT. :lol:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

randy_thrandy wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 16:31 sorry to be bit less than positive but judging from the pictures i've seen so far this new update and its burgundy/gold color scheme make me think that any stuff we actually /unlock/ will be unaffordably expensive.

what's that rumor about a shockingly pricey cheese platter ? haven't they heard of lactose intolerance ? cheese, even the ridiculously expensive french one, is decidedly OUT. :lol:
I just saw the video. The cheese at $20,000 simoleons is actually one of the cheapest items. The fireplace costs as much as a large house. At least the first of each item is free.

I'm glad at least that this is stuff for the home and not a new community building as I feared. I'm not sure what is motivating the higher prices as it makes me less likely to spend actual money. That said, the new hairstyles are nice, especially the one for the adult males.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The Firemonkeys can still change the prices like they did before, so they may be different when the actual update comes out.

Regarding the deco objects plates with cheese and oister, the Firemonkeys may unlock them for usage like the Party Burgers and Hot Dogs from the kids party. At least I want them to 😁
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Sophisticated Socialite starts tomorrow according to Make2. Refined Romance Update comes out today according to The Girl Who Games.

(My Sims will grind for the live as per usual, but can't say I'll have a tantrum about it if I don't complete the live event).

New events include a Urban Chic Hobby event (New clothing for both genders) and returning events include the French Romance Live Event, The Secret Winter Wonderland Seasonal Quest and the Long Hair hobby event.

The Online Store has apparently had an update to it as well.

(All info excluding the Make2 bit is from the Girl Who Games).
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

telemwill wrote: 27 Jan 2019, 18:32
I just saw the video. The cheese at $20,000 simoleons is actually one of the cheapest items. The fireplace costs as much as a large house. At least the first of each item is free.

I'm glad at least that this is stuff for the home and not a new community building as I feared. I'm not sure what is motivating the higher prices as it makes me less likely to spend actual money. That said, the new hairstyles are nice, especially the one for the adult males.

Ruth
i guess i'll be looking forward to the hair then! at least they don't have to be bought every time you wanna use them! :roll:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

Gosh the prices of most items that we will unlock with the live event are outrageous. My simstown will really go broke if I ever wanna build houses with those stuff like the ones Make2 and Joy's Creative Finger did.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

parakiss wrote: 28 Jan 2019, 12:45 Gosh the prices of most items that we will unlock with the live event are outrageous. My simstown will really go broke if I ever wanna build houses with those stuff like the ones Make2 and Joy's Creative Finger did.
truly. my sim town went broke last week when i tried to place one of those pug posters on a wall and forgot i had already placed the free one. :roll:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

randy_thrandy wrote: 28 Jan 2019, 17:23
parakiss wrote: 28 Jan 2019, 12:45 Gosh the prices of most items that we will unlock with the live event are outrageous. My simstown will really go broke if I ever wanna build houses with those stuff like the ones Make2 and Joy's Creative Finger did.
truly. my sim town went broke last week when i tried to place one of those pug posters on a wall and forgot i had already placed the free one. :roll:
Owww....
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher