[LIVE EVENT] Celebrity Pet

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Celebrity Pet

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I noticed something really cool - the SP spin plant now shows how many free spins are available! 🎉
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

SKatF wrote: 01 Jan 2019, 23:02 So many pets already, wish we could adopt out (sell) ones we have already to make room for new. Also wish puppies could use all the pug stuff, which I believe from on line videos they can't.
Not from what I've read on the Girl Who Games blog site. All the items from this event can be used for other puppies and dogs.

It would be a silly mistake to make all those prizes only for the use of the pug...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SKatF wrote: 01 Jan 2019, 23:10
telemwill wrote: 01 Jan 2019, 23:05
SKatF wrote: 01 Jan 2019, 23:02 So many pets already, wish we could adopt out (sell) ones we have already to make room for new. Also wish puppies could use all the pug stuff, which I believe from on line videos they can't.
Contrary pointed it out to me that they can. Apparently there were no puppies to test the items on in the early release.

Ruth
Missed that, and I usually watch all Contrarysims' videos. Good news.
It wasn't a video, but here on the forum. I was complaining about the same thing. Lol

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

I’m excited for this because I always felt bad for my German Shepard puppy - whose name happens to be Hans lol. he never had anything to do if a sim wasn’t playing with him. I’d prefer a Pomeranian to a pug but that’s just me!

I presume something for kittens is on the way right after this event. They seem to be unnecessarily splitting everything up lately. :roll:
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

Seems like puppies can’t use the chew toys after all! Bummer.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

indiekicks wrote: 02 Jan 2019, 03:02 Seems like puppies can’t use the chew toys after all! Bummer.
They can use the new frisbee. In a house with both a dog and a puppy, both pets had the option to play frisbee. Only the adult dog would play with the chew toy which seems exactly backwards to me.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Here are some pictures of the frisbee and chew toys in action. That's all I have bought so far.
Attachments
E9C65F58-82DC-46CF-AF19-325E92516D3E.jpeg
ED570B08-6294-40BF-9386-1323D48D84FF.jpeg
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

Only puppies can play with the tug-o-war toys but I noticed that a pregnant sim can play tug-o-war with the puppy. They can't seem to do much of anything else, so that's cool.
Nay078
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nay078 »

Whilst moving through the celebrity pet tasks I thought I’d take a visit to the pet store and found myself buying a pig for 100 LP. I did this thinking “wow, I want a pig!” And also that the pig would ‘dig for $’. I am still devastated that I missed out on a dragon (and the option to buy one has not come up EVER or the chance to earn a dragon...) however I have every other pet offered in the past 5 years and they all bring a return of $. After discovering that the pig does not... leaves me wondering if the pug will?
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Nay078 wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 01:08 Whilst moving through the celebrity pet tasks I thought I’d take a visit to the pet store and found myself buying a pig for 100 LP. I did this thinking “wow, I want a pig!” And also that the pig would ‘dig for $’. I am still devastated that I missed out on a dragon (and the option to buy one has not come up EVER or the chance to earn a dragon...) however I have every other pet offered in the past 5 years and they all bring a return of $. After discovering that the pig does not... leaves me wondering if the pug will?
Since it's a bred of dog and all other dog types/ages also dig up Simoleons, I do not see why the Pug wouldn't.

I didn't know that the pig didn't dig up Simoleons which is a shame. I haven't been through the Teacher's Pet quest so I haven't got one for myself yet (it's on the very long to-do list however...).
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher