All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] Missing Claus

Post by Kassandra »

edited mockingbird288z quote wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 07:22
quest summary wrote:Search for 9 missing sleigh parts – 8 hours 30 minutes, 7 hours 30 minutes; 4 sims at a time
8 hours 30 minutes: Thinking Man Statue, Chair at the chess table, the Lake, the BBQ, the toilet.
7 hours 30 minutes: the park bench(es).

the action is available on all park benches so it's best to have your 4 sims doing this task on the park benches.
Nice find! Considering the amount and length of the quests, saving an hour is highly appreciated.
Level 55 - Seniors quest
SimmerDown
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimmerDown »

Kassandra wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 09:22
edited mockingbird288z quote wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 07:22
quest summary wrote:Search for 9 missing sleigh parts – 8 hours 30 minutes, 7 hours 30 minutes; 4 sims at a time
8 hours 30 minutes: Thinking Man Statue, Chair at the chess table, the Lake, the BBQ, the toilet.
7 hours 30 minutes: the park bench(es).

the action is available on all park benches so it's best to have your 4 sims doing this task on the park benches.
Nice find! Considering the amount and length of the quests, saving an hour is highly appreciated.
FYI - I just discovered if you use 4-three star barbecues on a home lot, you can finish the task in seven hours!!!
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Does anybody know how many parts a sim might get if they finish out the time to find nine parts? As opposed to finishing early with LPs...
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

kls1st wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 18:25 Does anybody know how many parts a sim might get if they finish out the time to find nine parts? As opposed to finishing early with LPs...
Nevermind. I ended two a couple hours early for eight parts. I’m gonna find out in a little over an hour anyway. Sure at least one more part will come from the remaining two seekers.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

You can also ‘search for sleigh parts’ at home if you have the park bench and/or any of the BBQ grills.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

kls1st wrote: 23 Dec 2018, 18:25 Does anybody know how many parts a sim might get if they finish out the time to find nine parts? As opposed to finishing early with LPs...
This is what I got when I forgot to use LP's. 1, 2, 1, 2. So you get 6 total.
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

Oh man I’ve dropped almost 300 lp to make sure I get this house... yikes. Well I jumped in with six days days left and not a lot of time to play because I work full time. I really, really like the house so I guess it’s worth it.

They’re crazy for the prices on the individual items though! 100k for a hydrangea bush!? 40SP for a painting???!
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

indiekicks wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 08:59They’re crazy for the prices on the individual items though! 100k for a hydrangea bush!? 40SP for a painting???!
Have you seen the wallpapers costing SP / LP yet? Be amazed of the current cash shop prices, too!

current cash shop deals.png

Hopefully it's a database glitch, same for the ingame-prices of the items. After using real money to unlock item packs, you're forced to buy (or grind) LP and SP to actually be able to use the items you just unlocked for your game. What a slap to the face of your costumers.
Level 55 - Seniors quest
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

I’m upset that the exterior paint for the farmhouse is LP. A simple 2 story house was over 250lp. Ridiculous!
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

The best thing to do about how expensive the new items are and that the new wall coverings cost SP/LP is to COMPLAIN LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!! Loudly and often in as many places as you can, by as many people as we can muster.

Our voraciously complaining has worked to some small extent before regarding pricing so we should give it a shot for FM’s latest money grab.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update