All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [QUEST] Missing Claus

Post by mudgenie »

Kassandra wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 09:50
indiekicks wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 08:59They’re crazy for the prices on the individual items though! 100k for a hydrangea bush!? 40SP for a painting???!
Have you seen the wallpapers costing SP / LP yet? Be amazed of the current cash shop prices, too!

current cash shop deals.png

Hopefully it's a database glitch, same for the ingame-prices of the items. After using real money to unlock item packs, you're forced to buy (or grind) LP and SP to actually be able to use the items you just unlocked for your game. What a slap to the face of your costumers.
That is one great glitch! On my game it's 12.99 in real money
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

mudgenie wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 16:13
mudgenie wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 16:10
Kassandra wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 09:50
indiekicks wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 08:59They’re crazy for the prices on the individual items though! 100k for a hydrangea bush!? 40SP for a painting???!
Have you seen the wallpapers costing SP / LP yet? Be amazed of the current cash shop prices, too!

Hopefully it's a database glitch, same for the ingame-prices of the items. After using real money to unlock item packs, you're forced to buy (or grind) LP and SP to actually be able to use the items you just unlocked for your game. What a slap to the face of your costumers.
That is one great glitch! I hope it's not really those prices
HFN at Starter house #22
Current Update
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

Kassandra wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 09:50Be amazed of the current cash shop prices, too!

mudgenie wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 16:10That is one great glitch! On my game it's 12.99 in real money
Guess you're talking about the "Rustic bedroom & living" set. 12.99 USD or 13.99 EUR might be bearable.

The "laundry pack" asking for 58.99 USD or 43.99 EUR on the other hand is still on the pretty painful side.

current cash shop deals.png (119.28 KiB) Viewed 5099 times
You can buy a used washing machine in real life for that kind of money! :shock:
Level 55 - Seniors quest
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

the Laundry pack I won everything but the water dispenser. So its not on my to by list cause of that lol.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

garishplum wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 11:28 I’m upset that the exterior paint for the farmhouse is LP. A simple 2 story house was over 250lp. Ridiculous!
All the prices are out of line. Very frustrating to work hard to earn new items and not be able to afford to use them.

One way to save on a new build is to build a very small room, and immediately make it your chosen exterior before doing the rest of your build. The cost is based on the size of the house at the time you apply the exterior choice, so it should be quite low. That way any new rooms you add are free of the high exterior cost.

Doesn't help if you are renovating an existing house, sadly.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Jeez, over 25 million simoleons to build the farmhouse again on a small lot! :|
HFN at Starter house #22
Current Update
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 24 Dec 2018, 14:18 The best thing to do about how expensive the new items are and that the new wall coverings cost SP/LP is to COMPLAIN LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!! Loudly and often in as many places as you can, by as many people as we can muster.

Our voraciously complaining has worked to some small extent before regarding pricing so we should give it a shot for FM’s latest money grab.
I’ve complained on the FB page several times and I see there are many other people complaining. Think this is the most disappointing update yet and all because of the cost of the items we worked hard to get. I really feel for newer players. I really can’t see them staying motivated to carry on playing a game for prizes they are unlikely to achieve.
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Even if I cant afford to build a 2nd farm house yet r anything. I have my first one built just waiting for the sims I plan to move in out of there trailer to get off work. I built it on a larger lot and removed some of the flower beds in the garden and placed gardening plots in the space. Working on getting my pet store, once that is built ill be adding rabbits ect... to help keep with that farm theme. Plus I picked up the ability to get reindeer so ill be adding some to the farm lot as well.
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

I wish they understood that this greed loses them money more than anything. I was seriously contemplating buying the rustic furniture and outdoor packs - even though that stuff should have been included in the quest - but I’m not going to spend real money for the opportunity to spend in-game currency.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

*sigh* Got home from the Christmas Eve church service and thought I only had fifteen minutes to finish up but the timer said I had an hour and thirty minutes left so I went to go and change. When I sat down to play it said it was over and I'd missed out. I'd played all through the sermon and gotten my Sims to the celebration at the farmhouse. I guess the timer hadn't caught up and I missed out. What a waste of thirteen days.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims