2018 Holiday Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: 2018 Holiday Update - Changes

Post by copperwood »

On my device the pictures automatically save to their own folder "The Sims Photos".

I'm using Google Photos on a Pixel 3.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Okay while doing some Xmas decorating in the game I found something really FREAKY. On my more or less unchanged Scandinavian house the roof has gone haywire!!! The part over the right half of the house is now flying off into nowhere!

Attachments
Flying Roof!
Flying Roof!
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

ErinPW wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 15:28
randy_thrandy wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 13:16 yep, noticed that fun new thing. how unfortunate that it doens't provie the various options of saving hte picture anymore, right?!

also, there is still no way to take a picture of stuff in build more, at least i can't make it happen on my android tablet. :S
On my device there weren't various options to save pictures. I always had to sort them from the main album.

I'd also like to have the camera option in build mode. But it's not there on iOS either.
With ios, hold both buttons a sec for a screenshot may work.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

randy_thrandy wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 13:16 yep, noticed that fun new thing. how unfortunate that it doens't provie the various options of saving hte picture anymore, right?!

also, there is still no way to take a picture of stuff in build more, at least i can't make it happen on my android tablet. :S
Try holding your power button like to power off. There might be an option for screenshot in the list.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

kls1st wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 22:24 […]

Thank you, kls1st! It's just that screenshots show all game informations and somtimes I'd like to have build-mode-pictures without those infos.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

ErinPW wrote: 13 Dec 2018, 07:49
kls1st wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 22:24 […]

Thank you, kls1st! It's just that screenshots show all game informations and somtimes I'd like to have build-mode-pictures without those infos.
That’s true. But you could crop that stuff out in photo's edit mode. It’s just that’s the only way I know and since I usually crop everything anyway it’s no biggie :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 21:38 Okay while doing some Xmas decorating in the game I found something really FREAKY. On my more or less unchanged Scandinavian house the roof has gone haywire!!! The part over the right half of the house is now flying off into nowhere!

Looks like one of those RL dollhouses you can open the roof on to get at the rooms.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

kls1st wrote: 12 Dec 2018, 22:31

Try holding your power button like to power off. There might be an option for screenshot in the list.
thanks for the tip! my tablet is old however and somehow doesn't have a working way of screenshotting. still , i'll live. i don't really so far have any architecture in my town that would be actually worth preserving via photographic evidence. :lol:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Finally got the Deals Tab! There is actually quite a decent arrangement of stuff available. I'm impressed!
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Ya the deals tab has shown up for me as well, grinding LP for one of the items that is there. Loving whats there over all though.