All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: New Christmas update coming soon!

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Update Reactions from me:

- Yay! More stockings! Such a unique addition to the game! And these new ones looker even cuter than the original ones! AHHHH!

- Yay my first Christmas spent with Sims: Freeplay! (I wasn't playing the game this time last year due to some personal issues which forced me to give up the game for a long period). Excited to see what could be in those gifts (For long time players, maybe you could hint to me as to what they could be...?).

- I'm already planning where that Farmhouse is going AND what Sims family is moving into it. It's perfect for my two married sims and their toddler! So I better pray that luck is on my side and I finish that Missing Claus quest!

- More free gifts! IT'S THE GAME THAT KEEPS ON GIVING! Ooooooh mystery keys, ehh? Can I please have six in one box?! (Also, happy premature 7th Birthday SFP!)

- Those sweaters are so cute, and the fact that they are FREE from the store makes me wanna get them asap!

- Have you seen those new hairstyles? They are soooooo pretty! (But argh, we have to come up against those ChiChi heels again - I just stopped having nightmares about them!

- I am praying that I can get the whole amount of time for the Celebrity Pets event because I WANT THAT PUG!

- I'm not huge fan of Millie Bobbie Brown, but I gotta admit, that new hairstyle inspired by her is fire!

No reaction about the HANS quest and the Groovers N Movers hobby since I should have those completed. But wowzers, this update has made me hyped for the festive season!
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

We do have to put up with another live event to win the pug, but I find it so refreshing to have a fancy new house template as a quest prize for a change.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

For one, I am glad that we can finally use A shaped roof. And I'm liking the fireplace (you can build the wall around it).

My biggest gripe is the price for the objects. We're going to spend tons efforts to get these items and in the end we still have to pay with LPs and SPs which are notoriously hard to achieve. Why oh why..
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Guess it's time to dust off SFP and say goodbye to my sleep.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

contrarysims wrote: 03 Dec 2018, 10:34 We do have to put up with another live event to win the pug, but I find it so refreshing to have a fancy new house template as a quest prize for a change.
Yes it's actually restored my faith in the game (well to some degree anyway) pity the expense is soaring but that appears to be a permanent trend now.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Sims Freeplay have Tweeted that their update is here!
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I actually am excited about the farmhouse template. Looking forward to the new Christmas quest too. I wish the pug items could be used with puppies too, but it looks very cute.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

telemwill wrote: 03 Dec 2018, 22:48 I actually am excited about the farmhouse template. Looking forward to the new Christmas quest too. I wish the pug items could be used with puppies too, but it looks very cute.

Ruth
Puppies can actually use most if not all of the new pet stuff - according to Girl Who Games. We didn't have puppies unlocked in our previews but she went ahead and sped through the puppy quest to test it.

And I can confirm that adult dogs can use the food bowls and the new toys as well, but can't fit in the beds, kennels or baths. :)

Cats can't use any of them.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

contrarysims wrote: 05 Dec 2018, 12:10
telemwill wrote: 03 Dec 2018, 22:48 I actually am excited about the farmhouse template. Looking forward to the new Christmas quest too. I wish the pug items could be used with puppies too, but it looks very cute.

Ruth
Puppies can actually use most if not all of the new pet stuff - according to Girl Who Games. We didn't have puppies unlocked in our previews but she went ahead and sped through the puppy quest to test it.

And I can confirm that adult dogs can use the food bowls and the new toys as well, but can't fit in the beds, kennels or baths. :)

Cats can't use any of them.
Oh, that is such good news! I am looking forward to spoiling my poodle pup. Thank you, Contrary!

Hmm, I wonder if I am going to have to build an entire new house or apartment for my spoiled pooches???

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.