All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Amathyse
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Brilliant Backyards Live Event

Post by Amathyse »

Kassandra wrote: 25 Oct 2018, 17:56
Amathyse wrote: 25 Oct 2018, 17:29 while the planters in the picture have succulents, when I look at them with the glass it's all just ugly grass and one cactus.
Click the planter, chose one from three different options.
well I'll be :oops: that works thanks. I had no idea. Is there anything else (besides the other planters) that you can change the look like that?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I also had to spend SP for glassware to complete on time, although I got enough other resources since I could check in more often on this event.

I wish the plants and decor from the planters could also be placed right on the lawn or there was a "planter" option that was ground level with no edges. I'm not a big fan of the look of everything in my yard edged with straight line raised boxes.
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

SKatF wrote: 25 Oct 2018, 21:28 I also had to spend SP for glassware to complete on time, although I got enough other resources since I could check in more often on this event.

I wish the plants and decor from the planters could also be placed right on the lawn or there was a "planter" option that was ground level with no edges. I'm not a big fan of the look of everything in my yard edged with straight line raised boxes.
agree. plus, I wanna be able to put the planters in the house... or on balconies :/
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

Since we now have birdhouses I wish they'd given us a few little birds to use them. I know I have some in my town I can hear them chirping
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

For the past few live events I’m ALWAYS short of glasssware! :x This time I ended up having to use 40SP to get the very last item. I hate using SP but when it’s the very last item I’m so bloody tired of fooling with it that I just give in.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 30 Oct 2018, 03:10 For the past few live events I’m ALWAYS short of glasssware! :x This time I ended up having to use 40SP to get the very last item. I hate using SP but when it’s the very last item I’m so bloody tired of fooling with it that I just give in.
The same thing happened to me. I didn't think I would be able to finish it, but I still had eight days when I got back from vacation. (Must have been some leeway in start dates.) I spent 110 SP and felt like I was crazy for doing it. I don't even know if I will use the items, but at least I can ignore it when it comes back.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

i haven't finished this one, either. i don't know how but i too ended up being short on everything, pots included. and to think i started up really early, used up to 5 2,5 hour options a day, really babysat the game and all! very disappointed, also very disappointed in the prices of the new items. 28000 FOR A SINGLE CACTUS!? Get out of my face!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~