October Update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

October Update

Post by mockingbird288z »

The Sims FreePlay facebook page has started hinting at the next update!

Theeeyyy're baaaaaack
Theeeyyy're baaaaaack
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: October Update

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Hmmmmmm Halloween theme... there's a shock XD
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

New halloween update!

Post by 6lackestmoon »

Hii! So basically Sims freeplay just posted a hint on twitter with toddlers infront of a graveyard which is for a halloween update, I think it’s coming in a week or in 10 days or very soon since the long hair event is about to end.
What do y’all think? I mean i’m very excited for a new update if it’s the same tired ass halloween update as last year i will just cry alone in my bathroom.
Last edited by mockingbird288z on 04 Oct 2018, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link to video
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Candy Monster?
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Maybe I'll actually start playing again. I miss my Sims, but I don't miss the grinding.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I hope they release it before I head off on my cruise. I don't want to miss anything, but really don't want to do a live event in the Bahamas. :lol:
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

Am I right in thinking these have been arriving earlier every year a bit like Christmas stuff in the shops?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Simbellini wrote: 04 Oct 2018, 15:51 Am I right in thinking these have been arriving earlier every year a bit like Christmas stuff in the shops?
I don't know... I mean last's years Halloween themed update was released on October 9th (my time zone) and it the pattern for updates hold this one will come out on October 8th (my time zone). Both days were the first business day in the second week of October. That's hardly similar to Christmas decorations coming out months before Christmas.

Previous October-released updates happened in the third week of October. But those past October updates only had one "halloweeny" quests so there was less time needed between the update and Halloween to do one event. Last year there were two - Ghost Flustered and the Chocolate Lover's Carnival hobby event with the costumes from Night of the Candy Monsters quest as prizes. So there was more time needed to do the Halloween events before Halloween. Hence being released a week earlier.

I would assume something similar is going to happen this year. Plus, the 8th just fits with their schedule of updates every 6 weeks.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

Sorry I was only being flippant with the Christmas comparison. I've not been playing that long but noticed that originally Halloween arrived around the 20th - but of course the game has changed. So thank you - I won't start a pregnancy then and get caught out as I did with the last update.
6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 6lackestmoon »

Guys this is some real tea right here:
The update is coming next tuesday. :)