[QUEST] HANS On!

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [QUEST] HANS On!

Post by Simbellini »

garishplum wrote: 17 Sep 2018, 15:58
Simbellini wrote: 17 Sep 2018, 12:24 Ok I'll look around for a while but I'm not too hopeful but thanks for your help anyway.
Have you looked in the park? She did like to hang out with the professor at the end of the quest.
Yup I did - in and out of the game all day. Hide and seek with NPC's - not fun at all and a quest day lost. She finally reappeared behind my snow chalet and a vampmobile where I've had four sims cooking all day. Not cool! No sign of her before. Now she's everywhere again. I can't believe they hide them in the mall - where next under the pier? Anyway thank you all for your help :D
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

For the second "Find Parts" task we can use 10 sims.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I’m on part 2 and have 35 hours left. Is that 35 hours for just part 2 or for the remainder of the quest?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SIMazing wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 03:28 I’m on part 2 and have 35 hours left. Is that 35 hours for just part 2 or for the remainder of the quest?
The timer on the quest menu shows the time remaining for the whole quest.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

You guys probably figured this out already, but I discovered you can put things on top of the brown and black dishwasher, just like with normal countertops.
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted »

Yet another impossible quest. I’m seriously thinking of deleting this game. I fail every one. I’m only on have a cold shower and on the last day!!!
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Madlyaddicted wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 17:43 Yet another impossible quest. I’m seriously thinking of deleting this game. I fail every one. I’m only on have a cold shower and on the last day!!!
Sorry to hear that, hon! I fear this one perhaps wasn't the most impossible one... I've finished comfortably... with a moderate use of LPs, of course. I found it's best to finish everything that's got bit less than 2 hours left using LPs. that way you get 2 hours for the price of a single LP. :P
Of course it's hard to do anything in sims freeplay if you have things seriously going on in your /real/ life. I rarely bother doing anything if i'm particularly busy, it's impossible. :roll:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 03:56
SIMazing wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 03:28 I’m on part 2 and have 35 hours left. Is that 35 hours for just part 2 or for the remainder of the quest?
The timer on the quest menu shows the time remaining for the whole quest.
Thank you. I ended up using LPs to finish. It was worth it to get the dishwashers!
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

randy_thrandy wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 17:57
Madlyaddicted wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 17:43 Yet another impossible quest. I’m seriously thinking of deleting this game. I fail every one. I’m only on have a cold shower and on the last day!!!
Sorry to hear that, hon! I fear this one perhaps wasn't the most impossible one... I've finished comfortably... with a moderate use of LPs, of course. I found it's best to finish everything that's got bit less than 2 hours left using LPs. that way you get 2 hours for the price of a single LP. :P
Of course it's hard to do anything in sims freeplay if you have things seriously going on in your /real/ life. I rarely bother doing anything if i'm particularly busy, it's impossible. :roll:
Good advice about wise use of LP but I too was almost ready to delete the game on this quest - so you have my sympathy too.
Susan put on an invisibility cloak for a whole day and when she did reappear I needed a whole bunch of LP to finish.
If this happens in a main quest and we can't complete it are we then stuck in some sort of quest limbo? :(
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

Simbellini wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 08:37 If this happens in a main quest and we can't complete it are we then stuck in some sort of quest limbo? :(
No. You still can do other quests.