[QUEST] HANS On!

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [QUEST] HANS On!

Post by randy_thrandy »

y'all... what is this about putting dishwashers into counters? : D sounds really wild! is that something we can do or something we hope the EA will let happen? (i'm still ... like... this game getting weirder by the minute, i swear :lol:)
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

randy_thrandy wrote: 16 Sep 2018, 18:30 y'all... what is this about putting dishwashers into counters? : D sounds really wild! is that something we can do or something we hope the EA will let happen? (i'm still ... like... this game getting weirder by the minute, i swear :lol:)
Something we hope EA will do in the future. Just make a shell-type counters that match all the existing counter styles so that we can then put the dishwasher in and it will match the rest of the counters. Currently we either have that brown/black counter and dishwasher or just the stainless steel dishwasher that is much smaller than the other counters and doesn't fit well in between them.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

ohh thank you for the clarification! i absolutely see the point of shell-counters!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

I have a problem and it doesn't look like I'll be able to complete this quest. I was up to the 'give parts to Susan' bit kept checking back and it was progressing ok but when it should have completed she'd gone from the game but the task hadn't completed so I'm stuck. I've tried all the obvious fixes - shutting down etc - prof is still in the park but no Susan in town. So this quest is it appears over for me. My question therefore is since I'm not going to be able to complete this quest will the game therefore block me from any future ones? This could be game over for me and my sims!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Simbellini wrote: 17 Sep 2018, 09:07 I have a problem and it doesn't look like I'll be able to complete this quest. I was up to the 'give parts to Susan' bit kept checking back and it was progressing ok but when it should have completed she'd gone from the game but the task hadn't completed so I'm stuck. I've tried all the obvious fixes - shutting down etc - prof is still in the park but no Susan in town. So this quest is it appears over for me. My question therefore is since I'm not going to be able to complete this quest will the game therefore block me from any future ones? This could be game over for me and my sims!
I wonder why these NPCs don't show up at the sim tracker.

While former quests the NPCs liked to go to the Mall. So I'd try to find Susan there or at any other places in town. If you still don't find her I'd recommend to contact the Firemonkeys.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

Simbellini wrote: 17 Sep 2018, 09:07 I have a problem and it doesn't look like I'll be able to complete this quest. I was up to the 'give parts to Susan' bit kept checking back and it was progressing ok but when it should have completed she'd gone from the game but the task hadn't completed so I'm stuck. I've tried all the obvious fixes - shutting down etc - prof is still in the park but no Susan in town. So this quest is it appears over for me. My question therefore is since I'm not going to be able to complete this quest will the game therefore block me from any future ones? This could be game over for me and my sims!
This happened to me a few times for tasks involving talking to Susan or handing her the parts. Like I've assigned one sims for this quest at a house only to have Susan disappear and shows up at the house full of 10 sims busy planting. Ended up having one of the sims there cancel of his planting session and interact with Susan instead.

TL;DR If Susan is missing from the previous house, just look for her in other houses. A bit annoying but that solves it for me and other people I saw experiencing the same issue as well. Hope it helps :D
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
Simbellini
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simbellini »

Ok I'll look around for a while but I'm not too hopeful but thanks for your help anyway.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Simbellini wrote: 17 Sep 2018, 12:24 Ok I'll look around for a while but I'm not too hopeful but thanks for your help anyway.
Have you looked in the park? She did like to hang out with the professor at the end of the quest.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
CWilly
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CWilly »

I can’t figure out how to take a picture with Susan and the Professor. Please help!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

CWilly wrote: 17 Sep 2018, 18:12 I can’t figure out how to take a picture with Susan and the Professor. Please help!
Look for an exclamation point bubble and an x on the ground in the park. It's near the lake.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update