[QUEST] HANS On!

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [QUEST] HANS On!

Post by randy_thrandy »

oh lord, what were they thinking about those dishwashers? they're ugly as heck!? D: .... i do look forward immenselly tho to clearing all the annoying plates with one big (expensive and ugly looking) woooshh! ♥u♥

also did i see it right, is the HANS thingy really 15 LPs??? what a price!! might as well just start selling my sims' kidneys on the black market!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

SKatF wrote: 14 Sep 2018, 15:50 Reality: I don't think they fit well with most kitchen benchtops/counters.
If we could move them INTO a benchtop / counter, they have a good size to still have a frame of the original benchtop / counter, as seen on the other model of dishwasher. Just as a standalone object it is much too small.
Unbenannt.png
Level 55 - Seniors quest
faitheward
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by faitheward »

Can someone please tell me how I can get my sim to take a picture with Susan and the professor? I can’t figure it out.
SimmerDown
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimmerDown »

faitheward wrote: 14 Sep 2018, 20:43 Can someone please tell me how I can get my sim to take a picture with Susan and the professor? I can’t figure it out.
Look for the blinking "x" in the park
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

They do this all the time. Advertise things we don't actually get or don't get right away and then having one base item but with multiple textures to create multiple items.

Right now we've got one dishwasher with two different textures. And then one is put into a counter. There is a good chance that more dishwashers will appear in the online store later cause it just means more money for EA/FM. Since they already have the base for the counter to put over the dishwasher it wouldn't be too hard for them to apply the textures for all the other counters to it but they tend not to retrofit older items to work with new things. (Think glass in windows - they learned how to do it but windows that were in the game before they figured out to do it still don't have glass.)

It would be nice if they did retrofit the counters for the dishwashers, though.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

Would be thrilled if they retrofitted counters with top drawers to hold items, too. Apparently they seem to love creating new content, but not updating existing one. I get how novelty can be a motivation factor. Though it shouldn't be that hard to apply the same rules for the same class of items in the database. *sigh*
Level 55 - Seniors quest
FacePalm
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FacePalm »

Can somebody tell me at what point they are now so I have reference point!
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

After the snow chalet quest and now with the Hans quest, I'm just drained. Time to use some of those LPs to skip some of those things.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

FacePalm wrote: 15 Sep 2018, 05:50 Can somebody tell me at what point they are now so I have reference point!
Right now I'm on "Discuss Power Source" with 10 sims (5 pairs) doing it all at the same time. My sims have about 45 minutes left on that.

A good thing to keep in my with quests that have wait times like this one is that if you hit the wait time (meaning have to wait for the next part to start) you are on track.

The fact that the wait time to start the second part is 2 days at the max basically means that we've got 2 days to do the first part. The max wait time for the third part to start is 5 days. So if you had spent LP on speeding all the tasks for the first and second part you would have to wait 5 days before part three starts. But, if you took the full 2 days to do part one or waited the time out for part two to start then the max wait time for part three to start would be 3 days. So we've got 3 days to do part two. And then it's a 7 day quest which means we've got 2 days to do part three.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Nevermind.

I found it :mrgreen: