[LIVE EVENT] Luxury Living Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Luxury Living Live Event

Post by telemwill »

I finished with 15 hours to spare, and did not use any SPs. I did check in often during the weekdays, but set it for longer periods at night, and when I could over the long weekend. I definitely have live event fatigue though. I hope it's the last one for a while.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
slinksterkat
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by slinksterkat »

ugh I couldn't finish because my game kept crashing throughout the week. I lost at least three days worth of collecting because of it. I managed to get everything except the bedroom items though
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

slinksterkat wrote: 08 Sep 2018, 19:23 ugh I couldn't finish because my game kept crashing throughout the week. I lost at least three days worth of collecting because of it. I managed to get everything except the bedroom items though
So frustrating!
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

I have never managed to finish these events in time, without using SP which I don’t like to do since they are so time-consuming to get. I check in often but still, no. I usually miss the last couple of items. I don’t know how people do it! Of course there are always times when I forget or am busy so I can’t always check in instantly after the collecting is finished.

This time I did better than usual though, only missed one item, and decided to unlock the final item on the list using 10 SP when I had almost enough resources for it. After unlocking that I would have needed 319 SP to get enough resources for the one item I missed so no can do.

It’s alright though, usually there are repeats of these events and at that point it’s very easy to get the missing packs.
FacePalm
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FacePalm »

I didn’t manage the to finish it, still needed the bedroom items, I also never manage to finish these, Do you have any tips finishing these?
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

I was able to finish with 2 days left without using SP but it sure got me exhausted due to interrupted sleep. I keep on setting alarm for every 2.5 hours every day and night. I did cave in to set 4.5-8.5 hours a few times when I feel too tired though. If the next live event has no beautiful house template as prize, I might just skip it. It tire me out.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

I had to use a fair amount of my hard earned social points I’ve been hoarding forever. But did get everything. I built the free house - and then was going to build it again - it’s 3x the cost of the next nearest house! Over 20million - next nearest is 7 ish!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Desiree wrote: 10 Sep 2018, 15:44 I had to use a fair amount of my hard earned social points I’ve been hoarding forever. But did get everything. I built the free house - and then was going to build it again - it’s 3x the cost of the next nearest house! Over 20million - next nearest is 7 ish!
:o
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

parakiss wrote: 10 Sep 2018, 06:57 I was able to finish with 2 days left without using SP but it sure got me exhausted due to interrupted sleep. I keep on setting alarm for every 2.5 hours every day and night. I did cave in to set 4.5-8.5 hours a few times when I feel too tired though. If the next live event has no beautiful house template as prize, I might just skip it. It tire me out.
Doesn't sound healthy to do it this way.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

SKatF wrote: 11 Sep 2018, 15:21
parakiss wrote: 10 Sep 2018, 06:57 I was able to finish with 2 days left without using SP but it sure got me exhausted due to interrupted sleep. I keep on setting alarm for every 2.5 hours every day and night. I did cave in to set 4.5-8.5 hours a few times when I feel too tired though. If the next live event has no beautiful house template as prize, I might just skip it. It tire me out.
Doesn't sound healthy to do it this way.
Yeah, of course it's not healthy but I just wake up for around 5 minutes just to collect and get my sims crafting again. I just fall right back to sleep most of the time. I really want the final prize and I'm not gonna wait for the event to return the next year. I can still remember vividly how depressed I was when I missed getting the French chateau.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update