New Update Coming Soon!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

New Update Coming Soon!

Post by 6lackestmoon »

So i went to the youtube channel of firemonkey’s and there was a white dot next to their videos (which means that a video was uploaded) i went there and there was nothing uploaded which means it’s a private video! I can’t wait for the new update. Plus sims freeplay page on twitter posted a picture with some of the urban furniture event items which means that we have a new scheduale upon us, and i expect the announcement in a week or two. I just had to let everyone know :). Plus if anyone can please go to their youtube channel and tell me if there is a white dot so i can be sure.

Tweet:
Last edited by ErinPW on 19 Aug 2018, 05:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mederated to reflect Forum Rule 6.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: NEW UPDATE COMING SOOON!!!

Post by copperwood »

I think the update will come shortly after the last event of the current update is finished. The streetwear event is supposed to start tomorrow and lasts 9 days.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

That same picture is on the Facebook page too. I am not sure if it is about the update or not. Some of the urban furniture was for sale recently in the online store. (I bought it.) So it could just be promoting sales. But maybe they are planning to redo the event.

I imagine we will get some more hints this week. As Copperwood mentioned, there is only one more event left for this update. It would be cool if we are getting more apartment plots!

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Updates usually come out every 6 weeks (it's a little longer during the December one). So depending on how you look at it there's always an update coming "soon".

The 6 week mark for this update will be August 27th. So we can expect the next update to be around then. And hints to start coming a few days to a week prior.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: New Update Coming Soon!

Post by telemwill »

Looks like another hint posted today on Facebook. There are some new items shown, including the chalet cabinets in white and a popcorn popper.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

The new video is now out on Facebook. It includes a new stainless refrigerator and a round (possibly multilevel?) fish tank. Hopefully someone can post it here.

Ruth
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

It’s not a full trailer, just a sneak peak:

HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Looks interesting!
6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 6lackestmoon »

mockingbird288z wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 13:47 It’s not a full trailer, just a sneak peak:

Notice the fish tank was black at first then in the last seconds it was grey? What’s going on?
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

6lackestmoon wrote: 22 Aug 2018, 18:22
Notice the fish tank was black at first then in the last seconds it was grey? What’s going on?
Two different versions to match different designs (dark/light) perhaps? :)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded