Marketplace Events - Chat & Info

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Marketplace Events - Chat & Info

Post by SKatF »

I'd probably do a marketplace event for a dishwasher. All I seem to get is robocats, robodogs and extension tokens, all of which I have no use for. Sure is time for a prize refresh.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I do Marketplace events on occasion, especially for those rugs. And I don't have everything in the game yet either.

I'm giving this one a go anyway, even though my workstations aren't fully upgraded (some of them aren't even unlocked) to give me something to do until the next SimChase comes along.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

copperwood wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 00:17 The marketplace events are also a little easier the more upgraded your workplace is. The percentage of the workplace completion affects the amount of points you get for the box.
That's mostly why I'm waiting. I was wasting resources and never getting the prize. It wasn't worth it. And now that they're occurring back to back to back, if you keep doing them you'll never get the resources you need to upgrade your workstations!
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

Tartanfairy wrote: 08 Jan 2020, 08:48 After the white SUV event I got the black dishwasher event, which I was happy about as it’s the first time I’ll have a dishwasher in my town.

But now I’ve got another 12 day event for a metal ring fountain. Has anyone else got 3 x 12 day events in a row. At this rate I’ll never finish updating my workplaces!!!
I've gotten 3 12-day events in a row, too. First it was the white stretch Hummer, then the black dishwasher, and the most recent was the modern fountain. Don't know if it was worth it but my sims slaved to finish them all! I'd been waiting since last year for the dishwasher and fountain to repeat (why do hair events repeat constantly but others seem to take forever...?).

I think now I have most of the marketplace event prizes. Oh, except that skeleton. Even though I know I'll never use it I my brain still tells me I need to have it!
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

SKatF wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 03:46 I'd probably do a marketplace event for a dishwasher. All I seem to get is robocats, robodogs and extension tokens, all of which I have no use for. Sure is time for a prize refresh.
Agreed! I'm also ready for a mystery box shop update, or at least another special event.