Chic Boutique Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Chic Boutique Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

PyroSpazz wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 16:47

Anyone else confirming the item cap thing?
By one? I was able to add one more unique item to the house that was previously at the object cap.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

If you have 2 events going, you get an icon that looks like a task scheduler. When you tap on the icon it shows you the two different event icons.

I'm currently doing the Chic Boutique Live Event and I still have 2 days left on a Pregnancy Event (thankfully I was finished with the support tasks when I updated.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180717-160421-01.jpeg
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

copperwood wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 22:26 If you have 2 events going, you get an icon that looks like a task scheduler. When you tap on the icon it shows you the two different event icons.

I'm currently doing the Chic Boutique Live Event and I still have 2 days left on a Pregnancy Event (thankfully I was finished with the support tasks when I updated.
It's similiar when you at a Marketplace. When you tap on the Icon it Shows the Event Icon and the marketplace icon
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
mockingbird288z

Lenny wrote: 18 Jul 2018, 09:16
copperwood wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 22:26 If you have 2 events going, you get an icon that looks like a task scheduler. When you tap on the icon it shows you the two different event icons.

It's similiar when you at a Marketplace. When you tap on the Icon it Shows the Event Icon and the marketplace icon
So it's not a new thing? There's just now a reason for it to be applied outside of profession workplaces?
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

If you have connecting pools you can have different paving on each of them. Yay!
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Jul 2018, 16:48

So it's not a new thing? There's just now a reason for it to be applied outside of profession workplaces?
That Button appears if you have a pregnancy and an event that is supposed to show up at the same corner at the same time. It was new while pregnancy update. I only saw a picture at the German forum, not in my game. Therefore I didn't post it while the former update.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

DiTori wrote: 18 Jul 2018, 17:05 If you have connecting pools you can have different paving on each of them. Yay!
This happens in my game for a very long time already, if I first build two pools with different pavings and then connect them. Both keep their paving. If the pools are connected, the new paving goes over both parts.
iOS 17.4.1

mockingbird288z

ErinPW wrote: 18 Jul 2018, 17:40
mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Jul 2018, 16:48

That Button appears if you have a pregnancy and an event that is supposed to show up at the same corner at the same time. It was new while pregnancy update. I only saw a picture at the German forum, not in my game. Therefore I didn't post it while the former update.
Is it new for this update or did they do it on the last update with the repeated live events?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Jul 2018, 17:49 […]

Is it new for this update or did they do it on the last update with the repeated live events?
It was new while pregnancy update.
iOS 17.4.1

kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Since when can’t lights and weather machines be turned off and on without an idle sim present?