Pregnancy Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Pregnancy Update - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z »

A topic for any marketplace event that happens during the pregnancy Update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Pregnancy Update - Marketplace Events

Post by randy_thrandy »

I just update the game and i have a marketplace event. 6 days, the ice themed fridge for 60000 points. think i'll pass since the ice furnitue seems nothing but horrid to me, aesthetically speaking. :P
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CatharinaSophia »

Are marketplace event different for everyone? I currently have a 7day Deer scarecrow costume event.
Feel free to add me on Twitter, we'll have loads of fun!
@Catharina_Sims

Need to rant?
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Mine - Time Extensions. Pass. But it could be pretty useful for future events but I am currently organizing my sims so does not want to be bothered by marketplace events.
PlayingWithCaio
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PlayingWithCaio »

I got the Ice-Themed doors, windows and stairs for 58,200 points. Is it worth it? I don't have them, since I missed that quest.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

CatharinaSophia wrote: 20 Jun 2018, 08:37 Are marketplace event different for everyone? I currently have a 7day Deer scarecrow costume event.
For the most part, yet. Very rarely now they will do a "Special" marketplace that involves only one profession and has a special, limited time prize. Those who don't already have that prize yet will all have the same marketplace event/prize.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

PlayingWithCaio wrote: 22 Jun 2018, 00:50 I got the Ice-Themed doors, windows and stairs for 58,200 points. Is it worth it? I don't have them, since I missed that quest.
I think that depends on if you want them and how upgraded your professions are. I have unlocked five different sets of the ice furniture over the events from the past couple of updates and while I don't currently have a use for any of itmy police station is 100% upgraded and has tons of resources stored so I only send out the police resource boxes and courier coins and hit the x when it asks for anything from the hospital as I'm still upgrading there. When I was still upgrading my police station I skipped most marketplace events unless I really really wanted the prize.
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tartanfairy »

I got the unicorn painting event. I’m pleased cause it’s been in my rare weekly prize box for ages, so that’ll save me saving up my weekly keys for it.