Love & Treasure Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Love & Treasure Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

JaneRoettinger wrote: 06 Feb 2018, 18:38 Since this update I noticed that I can only build patios on empty spaces. I don't build patios often but I think I could add them beneath objects during previous updates.

It’s probably the same thing that’s going on with balconies:
mockingbird288z wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 01:39
Littlebrownpony wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 01:16 Anyone else having trouble building balconies? I bought one of the architect homes and could not build a balcony, not even directly over the room below it (as opposed to out over the edge.) REALLY annoying
Yes, it's a glitch in the current update (as listed in the opening post of this topic).

You can find the main topic about it here.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

mockingbird288z wrote: 06 Feb 2018, 18:44
JaneRoettinger wrote: 06 Feb 2018, 18:38 Since this update I noticed that I can only build patios on empty spaces. I don't build patios often but I think I could add them beneath objects during previous updates.

It’s probably the same thing that’s going on with balconies
No, it's not the same thing. I can build patios above basements. I have problems building patios on spaces where certain objects stand. At first I thought I can only build patios on empty spaces now, but then I realized that there are only few problem objects: weather machine and crafting stations. Maybe there are more, I haven't tested them all. I can't build patio where weather machine stands, it's just blinking red and there are no green check mark. I have to move it somewhere, then build patio and then put weather machine on patio. Not a big deal but I don't remember such problems before.
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by -Caz- »

BlueIndian wrote: 30 Jan 2018, 16:24 The "Heart shaped chocolate" in baking section is greyed. Does this mean we have some kind of surprise for valentine's? A special task or something?
2018-01-30 21.53.12.png
Looks like they put it in a package for real money :o

Screenshot posted on Facebook
Screenshot posted on Facebook

I just checked my game and it’s no longer greyed out there and not included in the bundle in the online store for me. Not sure whether there was backlash and they changed their minds?

A bit worrying that they can take part of the game away to try to sell back to us :shock:
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

-Caz- wrote: 07 Feb 2018, 09:47
BlueIndian wrote: 30 Jan 2018, 16:24 The "Heart shaped chocolate" in baking section is greyed. Does this mean we have some kind of surprise for valentine's? A special task or something?
2018-01-30 21.53.12.png

D51F1603-BED8-4C2F-AAC7-5D7ECDAAD445.jpeg

I just checked my game and it’s no longer greyed out there and not included in the bundle in the online store for me. Not sure whether there was backlash and they changed their minds?

A bit worrying that they can take part of the game away to try to sell back to us :shock:
I don't understand why we would want to buy heart shaped chocolates anyway.. isn't that just a baking option? I dun geddit.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
-Caz-
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by -Caz- »

contrarysims wrote: 07 Feb 2018, 11:35
-Caz- wrote: 07 Feb 2018, 09:47
2018-01-30 21.53.12.png

D51F1603-BED8-4C2F-AAC7-5D7ECDAAD445.jpeg

I don't understand why we would want to buy heart shaped chocolates anyway.. isn't that just a baking option? I dun geddit.
Yeah, it seems an odd choice...
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Two things are really bugging me. One is an ongoing problem, the other brand new.

1.) all these blasted mini updates of 8mb that can take up to half an hour for me to DL. I was very lucky that today’s only took a couple of minutes.

2.) The new LP/SP card thingy in the daily reward pop-up because I can no longer speed through hitting the buttons but have to watch what I’m doing so I don’t hit the buttons for the monthly card.

Not a happy camper. :(
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Niloofar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Niloofar »

Has the love and treasure quest started yet?
I have been away from game for some time and want to update the game if the quest isn't over :(
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Niloofar wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 08:25 Has the love and treasure quest started yet?
I have been away from game for some time and want to update the game if the quest isn't over :(
It‘s a discovery quest so you can start it whenever you‘re ready :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Niloofar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Niloofar »

ErinPW wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 08:55
Niloofar wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 08:25 Has the love and treasure quest started yet?
It‘s a discovery quest so you can start it whenever you‘re ready :)
Oh yes I didn't pay attention to this :)
Thanks
Joiya111
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Joiya111 »

Didn’t there used to be a heart-shaped bed and a heart-shaped tub? Did they take these out right when I’ve decided to build a Valentine themed house?
Facebook: Stacy Penrose Rowe
HFN: Starter Home