[Holiday Quest] Snow Problem

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mockingbird288z

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by mockingbird288z »

Savage_Xeno wrote: 25 Dec 2017, 09:12 I believe that is just the black carpet flooring and not specifically a dark chalet carpet is it not?
Is it? I thought I tried all of the black carpets and they were different but I was rushing so I could have missed one. That's good! I was worried a different carpet meant more online packs coming in the future. :/
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Butterfly wrote: 25 Dec 2017, 13:44 No Santa sleigh for purchase this year? 😫
That one hasn't come back in the home store since 2014 but there is one in an Architect house.
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 25 Dec 2017, 15:59 Hate this kind of specific day quest right now. I was totally on target but spent the 24th at the hospital after my mom fell. On return home I was able to finish last day in my main game but it ended before I could finish a secondary game. I had plenty of time extensions or LP If there had been an option to extend. Merry Christmas from EA. I hope an option to purchase or finish game comes along. I would enjoy playing around with the balcony option.
I'm sorry. :( It is very disappointing to be on track with these types of quests and not finish because something happened. Especially when for normal quests we can make sure we finish well before the time is up. I hope your mom is doing well and heals quickly.
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

I was also on track to finish. I was on the last task (the 14hr one) but I didn’t get to open my game again until it was over. I thought i’d have enough time. I also have time extensions and wish that they gave us the option to use it or Idk maybe a little grace period too like what they do during live events. Man, I hope there’ll be a repeat of some sort for this because I really wanted the chalet.😢 My sim who talked to the grouch is still there tho so I figured I’d just let her stay in the chalet for as long as I can.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Just a warning. The beds from the chalet don't always go into your inventory when you delete a room. It just happened to me. I am going to be taking everything out of the house by hand before I delete the rooms from now on. Unfortunately I hadn't saved recently so I am kinda our of luck getting the bed back.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I like that you can place items on bathroom counter.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-12-26-19-56-48-1.png
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Drat I missed out on the chalet by one day too. Would have really liked it in my game. :(
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Just to make sure that I dont forget & miss the Grand Prize, I usually speed up the last few tasks by spending LPS. Better spend than to be sorry :-).
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

playsims wrote: 27 Dec 2017, 12:21 Just to make sure that I dont forget & miss the Grand Prize, I usually speed up the last few tasks by spending LPS. Better spend than to be sorry :-).
Usually works but for this event, you had to wait for each day to get the tasks. And if a real life emergency or special plans made you miss the whole day, you were out of luck. There was no leeway at all.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

SKatF wrote: 28 Dec 2017, 06:12
playsims wrote: 27 Dec 2017, 12:21 Just to make sure that I dont forget & miss the Grand Prize, I usually speed up the last few tasks by spending LPS. Better spend than to be sorry :-).
Usually works but for this event, you had to wait for each day to get the tasks. And if a real life emergency or special plans made you miss the whole day, you were out of luck. There was no leeway at all.
After playing this game since the first year, I grew not to trust the developers to make the events easy or even attainable without spending LPs or SPs. So in between events I play the game and stock pile LPs and SPs for life interruptions or impossible events. I used between 30 and 40 on this event, a lot on the last day because I realized that I would not complete it in time if I didn't. With some grinding you can be ready for the next event. Sorry you didn't make it this time.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update