[Holiday Quest] Snow Problem

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mownflavory
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by mownflavory »

So I just installed sims freeplay again and when I opened it my Snow Problem Quest was just down to 4 days before expiration. I did some research and I’ve read some saying that the game would let you ‘catch up’ with it or something. Like, if I started on Day 6, the game would let me do tasks for Day 6 even if I’ve never done the tasks for previous days. However, I can’t seem to do that with my game. What seems to be the problem? Please help, I really want the snow chalet but the tasks take too much time and I only have less than 5 days.
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

By "catch up" I believe you can do all the days UP to the present day. To complete at this point, my understanding is that you'd have to rush through the prior days' quests by using LPs.
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ElsieD wrote: 21 Dec 2017, 15:13 By "catch up" I believe you can do all the days UP to the present day. To complete at this point, my understanding is that you'd have to rush through the prior days' quests by using LPs.
Yes, I missed 2 days when my mom was hospitalized. I picked up where I left off, used L.P. to hurry some things. As each day ended, the next one started immediately until I was caught up.
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

Voldyslovechild wrote: 20 Dec 2017, 15:23
MolliesDollies wrote: 20 Dec 2017, 12:06 I don’t understand, is everything in the chalet going to be unlocked if we win? Like the bathroom stuff? Because all these things: bathroom, paintings, stairs, doors, etc are showing as packs to buy in the online store.
I think we get half of the items in the quest- and other items that make the chalet "the chalet" we have to buy which is smart but Bs :evil: as a long time layer I'm not spending all this money.
And on top of that, even when you buy them, a lot of the pieces require spending lp after the initial free one. I swear there was a time when you didn’t have to pay anything for items you shelled out your actual money on, never mind lp/sp? I’m going to have to start researching before I buy anything because no way am spending money on something I have to buy AGAIN with lp. I keep taking months off from playing this game because the money grubbing is too much. Won’t even be able to enjoy the individual items from the chalet as they’re so expensive! 30 or 40 sp for an oven???
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nkara »

indiekicks wrote: 22 Dec 2017, 11:58
Voldyslovechild wrote: 20 Dec 2017, 15:23
MolliesDollies wrote: 20 Dec 2017, 12:06 I don’t understand, is everything in the chalet going to be unlocked if we win? Like the bathroom stuff? Because all these things: bathroom, paintings, stairs, doors, etc are showing as packs to buy in the online store.
I think we get half of the items in the quest- and other items that make the chalet "the chalet" we have to buy which is smart but Bs :evil: as a long time layer I'm not spending all this money.
And on top of that, even when you buy them, a lot of the pieces require spending lp after the initial free one. I swear there was a time when you didn’t have to pay anything for items you shelled out your actual money on, never mind lp/sp? I’m going to have to start researching before I buy anything because no way am spending money on something I have to buy AGAIN with lp. I keep taking months off from playing this game because the money grubbing is too much. Won’t even be able to enjoy the individual items from the chalet as they’re so expensive! 30 or 40 sp for an oven???
When you buy the Chalet packages from the store you get 1 free item of each, but I agree - it sucks that you have to buy additional items for LP and SP. :(
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

Right! When we paid, we paid to have the items stocked and available to use not stocked as items to purchase. Those packs are for one item each? Sheesh. “Free to Pay and Pay and Pay” model nowadays. My wallet thanks this forum. :lol:
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

ElsieD wrote: 22 Dec 2017, 20:14
Right! When we paid, we paid to have the items stocked and available to use not stocked as items to purchase. Those packs are for one item each? Sheesh. “Free to Pay and Pay and Pay” model nowadays. My wallet thanks this forum. :lol:
Sooner or later they'll show up in the architect homes. It's kind of ridiculous how they divided all of the items into 4 separate purchases. No thanks, I'm not spending 40$ for this.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

You guys are so right...this game has become horribly expensive :? .
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I am getting kicked out on my tablet all the sudden. It worked earlier. Is anyone else having problems getting kicked out? Thanks!
Ahdyenne Lodis
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ahdyenne Lodis »

Day 13 is the 24th right??