[Holiday Quest] Snow Problem

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by Lenny »

What do they mean with "Untangle lights"? The only option my tree has is the 4 sec admiring.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Lenny wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 08:00 What do they mean with "Untangle lights"? The only option my tree has is the 4 sec admiring.
Tap the big blinking cross near the post box.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

ErinPW wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 08:02
Lenny wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 08:00 What do they mean with "Untangle lights"? The only option my tree has is the 4 sec admiring.
Thanks!! I placed the tree on the second flor and automatically assumed to task would have to be with it. It never occured to me to look downstairs.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Lenny wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 09:14
ErinPW wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 08:02
Thanks!! I placed the tree on the second flor and automatically assumed to task would have to be with it. It never occured to me to look downstairs.
You‘re very welcome!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Snow Problem Quest

Post by garishplum »

Just a quick question: Did everyone get a free sample of each spiral sculpture or just the silver spiral? Just curious because I only received a free silver spiral sculpture. Thanks!
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

garishplum wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 18:29 Just a quick question: Did everyone get a free sample of each spiral sculpture or just the silver spiral? Just curious because I only received a free silver spiral sculpture. Thanks!
I just got one free silver one.

(I've moved your post to the topic on the Snow Problem quest. Because limited time events/quests are not a permanent part of the game and dependent on the update they are in the update section.)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Just to let folks know about my little bit of weirdness — Opened my game at 10:something this morning to start my morning routine of taking care of the pets followed by using the singing fish and there was no quest yet. I’d left a few Sims w/ overnight tasks, so collected from them, set everybody to take care of their pets (took a couple of minutes) but still no quest. Happy pets achieved it was time to inspire my Sims. I work from top to bottom on the Sim Tracker and was about half way through setting all the Sims to dancing with the fish when suddenly the pop-up for the quest shows up! I hit the start button but didn’t start doing the quest until I sent everyone off to work/school.

TL;DR - the quest didn’t start for me until I’d been playing for several minutes this morning. Before this if I wasn’t playing when a quest started it would start pretty much immediately after I opened the game for the first time after the start time not several minutes later like this time. BTW I played last night after 11pm CST but no quest ever popped up. Like I said, weird.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

mockingbird288z wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 19:04
garishplum wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 18:29 Just a quick question: Did everyone get a free sample of each spiral sculpture or just the silver spiral? Just curious because I only received a free silver spiral sculpture. Thanks!
I just got one free silver one.

(I've moved your post to the topic on the Snow Problem quest. Because limited time events/quests are not a permanent part of the game and dependent on the update they are in the update section.)
Thanks! I knew the topic was somewhere. I should have searched for it.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

No room for an outdoor snow fight? No problem! Just throw them through your living room wall! :lol:
14C6A49A-4B25-4EBD-8D7D-5CEAD86B6846.jpeg
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

mockingbird288z wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 07:16 Mine started at 2:00am on the 12th. For about a year now all my quests and events have started at 2am EST. I wonder if for some reason they decided to have everyone's quest start at the same time instead of just on a certain day. Does everyone have their's now?
yes ... started about 1 hr after my post :)