[Holiday Quest] Snow Problem

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
$herryGreen
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Task: make a sim argue with another

Post by $herryGreen »

I have the task about the snow, Christmas task I think, n after having a sim on a bench thinkin about petty things it says make a sim argue with another. I tried to make two sims enemies n even nemesis but it didn’t work. They can be rude or slap but not fight or argue. I wasted a lot of time n nothing worked!
ErinPW

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by ErinPW »

$herryGreen wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 11:53 I have the task about the snow, Christmas task I think, n after having a sim on a bench thinkin about petty things it says make a sim argue with another. I tried to make two sims enemies n even nemesis but it didn’t work. They can be rude or slap but not fight or argue. I wasted a lot of time n nothing worked!
I have moved your posts to the related topic.

In the meantime the task showed up in my game. I have two adult sims doing the task. There is no special relationship required.
Attachments
Argue.
Argue.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

ErinPW wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 06:55
Rosie wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 02:38 I started the quest a day late, then I only did a half day on the 2nd day because I keep forgetting. So I used a few life points to get caught up. I don't know if I'm caught up yet. I did the stuff with Jack just last night, but when I finished late last night, it told me to come back in 22 hours. So 2am my time will be the 22 hours and it says for day 6 and I am 38% finished. Am I where I am suppose to be yet? I may wait and do my day 6 tomorrow since I generally go to bed around 2am. Are you guys passed 38%? Thanks! :)
As you got the task to wait, you caught up. I am waiting for day 6 at 38% as well :)

Thank you Erin! :D
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

$herryGreen wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 09:43 Sorry, maybe the answer is already here in the site but I cannot find it. Can someone tell me how to argue with a sim? It’s pretty urgent!
Hopefully you found it by now. Just click on the other Sim and it will pop up.
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

Just finished that part of the daily quest. I just called in a second sim to the park and had the two argue.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

$herryGreen wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 09:43 Sorry, maybe the answer is already here in the site but I cannot find it. Can someone tell me how to argue with a sim? It’s pretty urgent!
You just need to have one adult sim selected and then tap on another adult sim. The argue option will be among the regular options.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 08:02 The new chandelier is too tall for normal houses! :D
IMG_3010.JPG
And yes I'm liking this quest as we have the chance to visit many places from previous Christmas events.
I was wondering about that chandelier (and the fireplace in the chalet, too). I'm not sure if this was covered in another thread but does anyone know if, after this quest is over, we'll have the option to build houses with a loft/double-high rooms like in the chalet? I would love to be able to do a real loft instead of just faking it with balcony posts and a good imagination.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

tangerine wrote: 18 Dec 2017, 02:23
Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 08:02 The new chandelier is too tall for normal houses! :D
IMG_3010.JPG
And yes I'm liking this quest as we have the chance to visit many places from previous Christmas events.
I was wondering about that chandelier (and the fireplace in the chalet, too). I'm not sure if this was covered in another thread but does anyone know if, after this quest is over, we'll have the option to build houses with a loft/double-high rooms like in the chalet? I would love to be able to do a real loft instead of just faking it with balcony posts and a good imagination.
Make2 showed in one of their videos that the landing (which makes the double height/loft) is a removable item and can be placed into inventory and used on another lot. I'm hoping this means we will get landings of different sizes and styles in the coming year. Maybe Bree will come back in another DIY quest.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
upcummingattractions
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by upcummingattractions »

Can someone tell me how to get four sims to the ice palace? I'm playing on an iPad Air if that matters.
I've got 99 problems and they're all Alan Cumming.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

upcummingattractions wrote: 18 Dec 2017, 08:30 Can someone tell me how to get four sims to the ice palace? I'm playing on an iPad Air if that matters.
Use the whistle at the simtracker :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View