[Holiday Quest] Snow Problem

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mockingbird288z

Re: [QUEST] Snow Problem

Post by mockingbird288z »

mudgenie wrote: 14 Dec 2017, 07:26
annarose wrote: 12 Dec 2017, 06:52 It's after 5pm here, on the 12th Dec, and still nothing .... :?
Did you update your game? The quest is in the update.
annarose posted later that she got the quest. :) This one was confusing because it didn't start on an exact date like all other quests but it started at the same exact time for everyone.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

So far, this appears to be a nicely-paced quest. Really appreciate the tasks breakdown, @mockingbird288z
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ElsieD wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 17:26 So far, this appears to be a nicely-paced quest. Really appreciate the tasks breakdown, @mockingbird288z
You're welcome! I like the balance of this one so far, too.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
john/maria
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by john/maria »

I really like this quest and the final prize. I am also so happy that we get to revisit the Ice Palace and Santa''s Workshop. These places are SO COOL! NO PUN INTENDED!
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

2uH2os wrote: 13 Dec 2017, 19:08 Pleas can someone help to know how to build the snow man! I am confounded. Thank you
If you don't see a red "X" make sure you have an adult selected (I think teens and seniors work, too). I have a Christmas house where all the kids in my town (preteens, toddlers and babies) are hanging out and I wasn't getting a red "X" (or an exclamation point, for that matter) for tasks like "write cards" or "untangle lights".
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I started the quest a day late, then I only did a half day on the 2nd day because I keep forgetting. So I used a few life points to get caught up. I don't know if I'm caught up yet. I did the stuff with Jack just last night, but when I finished late last night, it told me to come back in 22 hours. So 2am my time will be the 22 hours and it says for day 6 and I am 38% finished. Am I where I am suppose to be yet? I may wait and do my day 6 tomorrow since I generally go to bed around 2am. Are you guys passed 38%? Thanks! :)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Rosie wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 02:38 I started the quest a day late, then I only did a half day on the 2nd day because I keep forgetting. So I used a few life points to get caught up. I don't know if I'm caught up yet. I did the stuff with Jack just last night, but when I finished late last night, it told me to come back in 22 hours. So 2am my time will be the 22 hours and it says for day 6 and I am 38% finished. Am I where I am suppose to be yet? I may wait and do my day 6 tomorrow since I generally go to bed around 2am. Are you guys passed 38%? Thanks! :)
As you got the task to wait, you caught up. I am waiting for day 6 at 38% as well :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

The new chandelier is too tall for normal houses! :D
IMG_3010.JPG
And yes I'm liking this quest as we have the chance to visit many places from previous Christmas events.
$herryGreen
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Task: make a sim argue with another

Post by $herryGreen »

Sorry, maybe the answer is already here in the site but I cannot find it. Can someone tell me how to argue with a sim? It’s pretty urgent!
ErinPW

Re: Task: make a sim argue with another

Post by ErinPW »

Where does this task show up?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View