[QUEST] Ghost Flustered

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [QUEST] Ghost Flustered

Post by SKatF »

JKCher wrote: 10 Oct 2017, 15:35
garishplum wrote: 10 Oct 2017, 14:11
glenkatko wrote: 09 Oct 2017, 23:28 I read a tip that says if you use a teen for the trick or treat tasks, the time is only 5 minutes each time. That should save some time!
My teen trick or treats for 4 hours and 10 minutes. :(

Only my preteen trick or treats for 5 minutes.
I couldn't get it to work with my teens either. I didn't think to use preteens. I'll try that next time.
Couldn't verify 1st session, but I thought it was 5 minutes with teen or preteen. However, all sessions after that, only preteen is 5 minutes. And yes, you can use same preteen over and over, just like you can use the same sum over for "approach statue" task.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I just finished the first session and only the preteen was five minutes. I’m trying to limit the number of sims I have active in each update so I too used the same preteen 5 times.
Updated town info in profile
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I don't have any preteens. I guess it's time to age up one of my babies, but I'll try one of my teenagers first. I'm not real fond of the preteen age. I get bored with their lack of hobbies. I wish I could rewind a teenager to a preteen temporarily. :)
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pandap4nts »

Is this quest only available for a certain number of days? I haven't updated yet because I used a time extension on the aerobic hobby, so if we delay, we'll miss out?

(ETA: and ha! Just like that I became a Sim Forum PreTeen! :D Thanks to everyone on the forum for your wisdom and inspiration!)
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

SKatF wrote: 10 Oct 2017, 20:52
JKCher wrote: 10 Oct 2017, 15:35
garishplum wrote: 10 Oct 2017, 14:11
glenkatko wrote: 09 Oct 2017, 23:28 I read a tip that says if you use a teen for the trick or treat tasks, the time is only 5 minutes each time. That should save some time!
My teen trick or treats for 4 hours and 10 minutes. :(

Only my preteen trick or treats for 5 minutes.
I couldn't get it to work with my teens either. I didn't think to use preteens. I'll try that next time.
Thanks. I'm not sure what happened but when I did my 2nd session the preteens worked. I have 2 so I did 3'sessions :D

Couldn't verify 1st session, but I thought it was 5 minutes with teen or preteen. However, all sessions after that, only preteen is 5 minutes. And yes, you can use same preteen over and over, just like you can use the same sum over for "approach statue" task.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I used a lot of LP on this quest. Usually I don't do that but a few months ago I decided I would try and use more LP because there was no real reason to keep hoarding it. I was actually pretty excited to use it up on a limited time quest. :lol: And then Real Life stuff happened and I was greatly relieved to know my sims had a little over a week to finish hugging a ghost!

I'm glad that sims of all ages can use the body paint and that all age groups got sleepwear (I'm still a little annoyed toddlers didn't get any Easter sleepwear!).

I'm still hoping that one of these days they will add the ability to remove sleepwear and not just change it.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

mockingbird288z wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 06:00 I used a lot of LP on this quest. Usually I don't do that but a few months ago I decided I would try and use more LP because there was no real reason to keep hoarding it. I was actually pretty excited to use it up on a limited time quest. :lol: And then Real Life stuff happened and I was greatly relieved to know my sims had a little over a week to finish hugging a ghost!

I'm glad that sims of all ages can use the body paint and that all age groups got sleepwear (I'm still a little annoyed toddlers didn't get any Easter sleepwear!).

I'm still hoping that one of these days they will add the ability to remove sleepwear and not just change it.
So funny you say that because this was me this go around. I just looked at it all and wondered how would I ever use that much, especially when I'm constantly getting more through the few hobbies I do.

I'm currently in hugging the ghost which will finish in 14 hours but have decided to not use lp for the last task :D Well maybe 1 or 2 :lol:
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted »

How do you get 5 sims to trick or treat! They can't do it all together... I had 3 pairs of adults and that didn't work..
Spirit64
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Spirit64 »

Had the same problem. You have to do it 5 times. So 5 times 2 Sims.
Or do it 5 times in a row with a pre-teen, the only take 5 minutes. Or if you have 5 pre-teens you can use them at the same time.
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Madlyaddicted wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 12:19 How do you get 5 sims to trick or treat! They can't do it all together... I had 3 pairs of adults and that didn't work..
You need to do the task with 5 pairs of sims..you can use same 2 sims consecutively or you can do the task simultaneously with 10 sims..1 of the sims in the pair should be painted. Preteen can finish task in 5 minutes so preferably use them. Even if you have just 1 preteen you can repeat the task 5 times and finish in 25 minutes total :)