All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [EVENT] Groovers’n’Movers

Post by Debbilu_7 »

SKatF wrote: 06 Oct 2017, 01:14

Yes, that's how it works for me. I don't think active wear works like swimwear, just if they're already wearing something from that tab, and exercise, they won't change into generic exercise wear.

I wish they would stay in the activewear you select with all the exercise equipment and not just for aerobics.
Updated town info in profile
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

tangerine wrote: 06 Oct 2017, 21:17
Desiree wrote: 05 Oct 2017, 16:51
tangerine wrote: 05 Oct 2017, 15:40 Does anyone know if the activewear tab (in the wardrobe) is supposed to function like the swimwear and sleepwear tabs? ...
I think if you put thenm in the pieces under the activewear tab they will now change in and out. If you dress them under the separates or outfit tab they'll stay in them all the time. If that makes sense.
It makes sense but that's not how my game is working, sadly. My Sims change into the first outfit I won during this event (I didn't win any outfits during the original hobby event so the only other one I have is the one that was awarded after the Grooving Guru Quest: for women, a gold zip-up with shorts and a crop top). If I put them in a different full activewear outfit, they'll stay in that one when they exercise. If I mix and match activewear components, they still change into the first outfit I won. It doesn't matter which tab I use to choose the pieces.

Yea, I re-checked and my game is working somewhat like yours - except I can have them in various combinations of activewear separates, and they'll stay in those for both activewear and everyday wear. And I can put them in different regular shoes and they'll keep those on while doing aerobics. It's really annoying. I think this is new though? They used to just change into activewear for the aerobics didn't they?
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 07 Oct 2017, 02:29
SKatF wrote: 06 Oct 2017, 01:14

Yes, that's how it works for me. I don't think active wear works like swimwear, just if they're already wearing something from that tab, and exercise, they won't change into generic exercise wear.

I wish they would stay in the activewear you select with all the exercise equipment and not just for aerobics.
:oops: :roll: I see where I was going wrong now...
Updated town info in profile
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

An Aerobic Hobby-Event is going to start soon.

The shown prizes are different to the ones from the opening post.
Attachments
Groovers‘n‘Movers - November 2017
Groovers‘n‘Movers - November 2017
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

ErinPW wrote: 25 Nov 2017, 08:34 An Aerobic Hobby-Event is going to start soon.

The shown prizes are different to the ones from the opening post.
It says tomorrow for me but I usually get this messages a day too early. It is kind of awkward because it is a different event but the name is the same. I am really surprised they are doing the event with stuff that were already for sale in the store, it is normally the other way around.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Is this already a repeat event? New gym clothes or just the same? Have not been playing much since the last update. Getting bored with this game.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

playsims wrote: 25 Nov 2017, 23:51 Is this already a repeat event? New gym clothes or just the same? Have not been playing much since the last update. Getting bored with this game.
Not a repeat event. Clothes are the same as the ones that were selling in the online store when the gym quest first came out, but they were never available as an event prize :)
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

So if it’s a not repeat, how come the clothes are the same as before? Am I misunderstanding or if we bought the clothes then we won’t get the event since the clothes are the prize? 😕
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Butterfly wrote: 27 Nov 2017, 08:15 So if it’s a not repeat, how come the clothes are the same as before? Am I misunderstanding or if we bought the clothes then we won’t get the event since the clothes are the prize? 😕
For some reason if you bought the clothes you still get the event. FM being tricky (or lazy) again.

It’s not a repeat because these clothes have never been a prize for an event before let alone this event. Just offered for sale in the online store.

These are the outfits from the event:
F6294C2C-D804-4008-899E-9CB19DCD061E.jpeg

And these are the outfits from the Activewear Mega Pack:
IMG_2335.JPG
IMG_2337.JPG

If you have the outfits and don’t do or finish the event I doubt the outfits will go away as you paid real money for them.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 28 Nov 2017, 00:05
Butterfly wrote: 27 Nov 2017, 08:15 So if it’s a not repeat, how come the clothes are the same as before? Am I misunderstanding or if we bought the clothes then we won’t get the event since the clothes are the prize? 😕
For some reason if you bought the clothes you still get the event. FM being tricky (or lazy) again.

It’s not a repeat because these clothes have never been a prize for an event before let alone this event. Just offered for sale in the online store.

These are the outfits from the event:
F6294C2C-D804-4008-899E-9CB19DCD061E.jpeg

And these are the outfits from the Activewear Mega Pack:
IMG_2335.JPG
IMG_2337.JPG

If you have the outfits and don’t do or finish the event I doubt the outfits will go away as you paid real money for them.
You’re telling me they sold these as a megapack, later created a hobby event, and pushed it to everyone even the purchasers? I normally am frugal with my purchases but I think to level my VIP I purchased this pack. Was so excited that they were “new” clothes, thinking that I wouldn’t see it if I had purchased it. Should I waste my time/LP to perform the event, just in case they take it away from me like how every music app has that right even if you purchased it?
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity