Downtown High School Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Downtown High School Update - Changes

Post by telemwill »

The fairy was in my Sims panel also when I first updated. When I looked again though, it was gone. I don't know what was up with that, but probably was a glitch.

I saw on the Make2 video that the pig cost l.p. It looked like 100, but the first one is free. I think I may put it at the cottage once I decide what I want to do with it.

Looks like firemonkeys once again missed a good opportunity to improve preteens.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Oh, the Simtracker. I didn't see a fairy in my Simtracker while testing out the quest and there isn't one there now. This is on an iPhone.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

I'm in the middle of a different discovery quest right now, but because these can be started at anytime it won't hurt to either update now or wait then? Since there's also no live event.
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
mockingbird288z

They've added the Downtown High School FAQ to their support website. Looks like the Internet kitten hobby event will return in this update, the Daycare Live Event will repeat, and sounds like there will be a new hobby event with the aerobics hobby (more activewear, though).
IMG_1802.JPG
IMG_1803.JPG
mockingbird288z

Valgon wrote: 24 Aug 2017, 01:09 The fairy from island castle appears on sims panel but both function buttons greyed out. Some complications of pets/npc?
Maybe it was a bug that had to do with this:
IMG_1805.JPG
mockingbird288z

HanaV47 wrote: 24 Aug 2017, 03:07 I'm in the middle of a different discovery quest right now, but because these can be started at anytime it won't hurt to either update now or wait then? Since there's also no live event.
Right now I don't see any reason to rush to update. The Country Homestead event is still running (I think until Saturday, I opened a game I hadn't done that event in yesterday and it had 4 days left) and typically they build in a buffer for the new discovery quest and hobby event into the schedule so I wouldn't expect any event to start for at least two weeks.

The update FAQ does say the the Dream Daycare Live Event will be repeating on this update.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

There are new animations for the seated actions on both dining chairs and couches. They no longer do the awkward leaning on their knees thing.

Ponder on a chair:
20170824_141643.jpg
Doze off, etc. on couch:
20170824_141539.jpg
Daydream on a couch is the same as before:
20170824_141748.jpg
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Not sure if this is new, but there was a pop up saying 'new set of architect homes are available' along with photo of one of the houses and 2 options..yes and not now...
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I got a pop-up saying there were new architect homes - like the pop-ups which announce a new quest or a sim has finished in the competition center, not like the adds it was before.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 24 Aug 2017, 04:12
HanaV47 wrote: 24 Aug 2017, 03:07 I'm in the middle of a different discovery quest right now, but because these can be started at anytime it won't hurt to either update now or wait then? Since there's also no live event.
Right now I don't see any reason to rush to update. The Country Homestead event is still running (I think until Saturday, I opened a game I hadn't done that event in yesterday and it had 4 days left) and typically they build in a buffer for the new discovery quest and hobby event into the schedule so I wouldn't expect any event to start for at least two weeks.

The update FAQ does say the the Dream Daycare Live Event will be repeating on this update.
Thanks Leah. I finished the Daycare Live Event, so guess I will wait to update until I'm ready to start the new discovery quest. (And keep an eye on the forum in the meantime, just in case :) )
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update