[LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Wedding Belles

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 06:04
mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 05:17 The Industrial Fridge that is unlocked in the home store when you claim the house template looks exactly like the Activated Fridge from the online store Fitness Bundle (and which can be found in the Dance Party template).

IMG_0275.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

The glass doors and window are the same doors and window from the Restaurant. As are the kitchen counters and grill.

I wonder if the restaurant counter I got in an architect home that disappeared when I sent it to inventory will reappear when I unlock the home.
I bought a few houses with the restaurant counters in them and they did not show up in my inventory when I unlocked the house template.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

D4n1el wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 14:45 Also has anyone tried removing the outdoor items or are they fixed like on the items in the spa?
The wedding venue part is outside of the grid so it can't be moved. The arches at the front of the lot can't be moved either. They take up 6 squares in the first row of the grid on both the left and right side.
mockingbird288z

randy_thrandy wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 16:27
simmare wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 16:10 Weird thing I've noticed with the recent live events. At least once during every live event, my coin patch becomes a standard garden patch. Not that big a deal (I just inventory it and place a new coin patch), but it's annoying and I find it weird that it keeps happening. Weird glitch?
happens to me too!
Yep, me, too.
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 00:22 For now the Wedding Ceremony and Reception template doesn't show any of the unique features on the island:

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG
This is a little off topic. I still have to do the discovery quest that has the wizards cottage as a prize. I had heard that thiss didn't have any of the special outdoor features/fences on Mystery Island, does anybody know if that's still true? Wanted to put it next to my medieval place, which is on the island!
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
mockingbird288z

Chelle23 wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 18:54
mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Jul 2017, 00:22 For now the Wedding Ceremony and Reception template doesn't show any of the unique features on the island:

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG
This is a little off topic. I still have to do the discovery quest that has the wizards cottage as a prize. I had heard that thiss didn't have any of the special outdoor features/fences on Mystery Island, does anybody know if that's still true? Wanted to put it next to my medieval place, which is on the island!
Since the Holiday 2016 update the Wizard's Cottage does keep it's unique features on the island. The Japanese Retreat, Neo Tokyo, Pro Skater's Dream Pad, Gingerbread House, Latin Villa, Haunted House, Teen Idol Mansion, Spa Template, and Toddler Playground template all keep their unique features on the island.

In regards to the Wedding Ceremony and Reception template: FM have said they are working on a fix but to avoid building it on the island until it is fix as the fix won't be retroactive.
mockingbird288z

mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 19:02 In regards to the Wedding Ceremony and Reception template: FM have said they are working on a fix but to avoid building it on the island until it is fix as the fix won't be retroactive.

It's actually been fixed already!
SimTillTheEnd
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimTillTheEnd »

Does the wedding event template have to be built on a large lot to receive all outdoor decorations?
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 19:02
Chelle23 wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 18:54

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG
Since the Holiday 2016 update the Wizard's Cottage does keep it's unique features on the island. The Japanese Retreat, Neo Tokyo, Pro Skater's Dream Pad, Gingerbread House, Latin Villa, Haunted House, Teen Idol Mansion, Spa Template, and Toddler Playground template all keep their unique features on the island.

In regards to the Wedding Ceremony and Reception template: FM have said they are working on a fix but to avoid building it on the island until it is fix as the fix won't be retroactive.
Thank you :D
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

I've just updated and still got full 12 days of the event. I'm very pleased because I was travelling and didn't have internet connection so I was afraid I'll miss this event.
mockingbird288z

SimTillTheEnd wrote: 20 Jul 2017, 20:51 Does the wedding event template have to be built on a large lot to receive all outdoor decorations?
It depends on what you mean by outdoor decorations. The things that are outside of the grid and are what make the Wedding lot the Wedding lot are the same for both the standard and premium lots. But there are some outdoor decorations that come with the premium lot to take up some room in the extra space the premium lot has.
Standard lot
Standard lot
Premium lot
Premium lot