Dream Weddings Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by telemwill »

I am not liking this. I still have two rugs to collect from the Internet Kitten hobby, not to mention the aerobics hobby active wear. I have three more of those in three days.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

telemwill wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 18:30 I am not liking this. I still have two rugs to collect from the Internet Kitten hobby, not to mention the aerobics hobby active wear. I have three more of those in three days.
I don't like that they have removed the homestead event. It seems so much more useful than the onesies (my personal opinion). At least you can tap on "Not now" when the Event pops up and just go on with working on the rugs.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

ErinPW wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 18:52
telemwill wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 18:30 I am not liking this. I still have two rugs to collect from the Internet Kitten hobby, not to mention the aerobics hobby active wear. I have three more of those in three days.
I don't like that they have removed the homestead event. It seems so much more useful than the onesies (my personal opinion). At least you can tap on "Not now" when the Event pops up and just go on with working on the rugs.
That's good to know. I just have one kitten in town and one puppy, so not sure I would even use the onesies. And if it's a limited time event, I'm doomed from the start anyway.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 18:52
Was waiting to do homestead event in my newer town. Very disappointed. And animal clothing? Really? Never could see the point unless animal is sick or something and own fur isn't enough to keep them warm. Sounds like clothing is just for kittens?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I don't think this is going to be a new hobby event but a repeat of the Animal Onesies event. I could be wrong but the use of the internet kitten hobby and mention of dog and cat onesies sounds just like the Animal Onesies event.

If it is a repeat the onesies are for adults. They are just dog and cat themed.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 00:15 I don't think this is going to be a new hobby event but a repeat of the Animal Onesies event. I could be wrong but the use of the internet kitten hobby and mention of dog and cat onesies sounds just like the Animal Onesies event.

If it is a repeat the onesies are for adults. They are just dog and cat themed.
Oh boy, even worse.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Well if it's that, I already have them. I don think I've used them either.

Ruth
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

So disappointed too :( They even just sold the animal onesies last April-May in Store.

But maybe we will get a new update in a couple weeks?
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Argh...not happy about the removal of the homestead event!

No one wants animal onesies...🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

I mean yeah homestead had some very useful furniture but I think the onesies look cute :) I already have both but if I hadn't I wouldn't really complain either way :)