Dream Weddings Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Simpire
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Dream Weddings Update - Changes

Post by Simpire »

They now have extended the time to sleep in bunk beds.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

SKatF wrote: 19 Jul 2017, 21:40 There are some new daily tasks I haven't seen before (athough maybe they are from before and just haven't come up for me previously.

1) Buy a support column
2) Help some on at a professions workplace. (Had to finish all tasks for the customer before it completed, Worked with a non-specialized Sin.) Sorry, accidentally deleted screenshot of this one.
Another new weekly task: 'Conjure Masterpiece' on an ice pedestal.
Screenshot_20170723-052121.png
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I had to play beach volleyball on the romantic island.
Updated town info in profile
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 05:42 I had to play beach volleyball on the romantic island.
I'm kind of worried about it, does the game checks what does the player have in game or is it just randomly assign? I also got a task to do a romantic serenade on the island but I'm worried I will start getting tasks I can't complete
Attachments
Screenshot_20170722-132019.png
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 08:14
Debbilu_7 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 05:42 I had to play beach volleyball on the romantic island.
I'm kind of worried about it, does the game checks what does the player have in game or is it just randomly assign? I also got a task to do a romantic serenade on the island but I'm worried I will start getting tasks I can't complete
Hopefully you won't get those tasks unless you have the island, same as you only get tasks as you unlock the ability to do them through the main quest queue. i.e. I never got tasks for ghost hunting or involving seniors until I'd unlocked those.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
Voldyslovechild
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Voldyslovechild »

I'm not able to place anything on the new countertops. Also I had my sim cook a meal at the wedding venue and not only did she set the plates on the floor all the sims stood while they ate!!!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Voldyslovechild wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 13:41 I'm not able to place anything on the new countertops. Also I had my sim cook a meal at the wedding venue and not only did she set the plates on the floor all the sims stood while they ate!!!
That's disappointing. Hopefully that will be fixed.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 08:14
One of my daily tasks was to admire (or something like that) the rock at the spa. Unfortunately I don't have a spa lot presently so I had to spend 10 LP to complete the weeks tasks. Not happy :(
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

In the home store, I have three options to buy the Icy Bed Table. One is the original for $4000, but the other two are for free. They aren't in my inventory. If I try to duplicate a free one it still costs nothing.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

Goldfinch 3 wrote: 27 Jul 2017, 18:16

One of my daily tasks was to admire (or something like that) the rock at the spa. Unfortunately I don't have a spa lot presently so I had to spend 10 LP to complete the weeks tasks. Not happy :(
Also got rock at spa task. Have teamplate which i got in prize box but haven't built. There was something else can't remember what had to do and didn't have sim for. Crazy!
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot