Penthouse Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Penthouse Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

monelley wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 01:59 I just noticed this
What were you doing to get this pop up? I'm having trouble reading it. It says you have a sim visiting a neighbor's town?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

It looks like the inventory is reordered. Newest items first, oldest items last, i.e. reversed order since this update.
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I'm not happy with the changes for the mystery boxes. It surely is great for newer players to get missed stuff. But for a longtime player like I who hasn't missed much it is not worth it. I used the keys to get my LP and SP stocked up (and some ressources for the monuments). Now I just got stuff I already have. I just would have gotten my tenth key this week and was looking forward to get my LPs and SPs shortend through the last events stocked up again. Since I don't have the time to use hobbies for LP grinding the onl sources left to me now are the 3 LP the weekly tasks gives and the competition center. That's not much to stock up. I even got the toyota weigths which are free in my game anyway. So I feel cheated.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

mockingbird288z wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 20:32
What were you doing to get this pop up? I'm having trouble reading it. It says you have a sim visiting a neighbor's town?
It's when you select your travelling sim in the sim tracker. It asks whether you would like to bring them home or visit them. If you bring them home it interrupts whatever they are doing and returns them to your town. Convenient, but would suck to do it accidentally when they're partway through a long task.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

When your Sim is in a neighbours town and you click on their image in the Sim tracker you now get a pop up asking if you want to visit that Sim in your neighbours town or bring them home.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

That's neat.
mockingbird288z

contrarysims wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 21:02
It's when you select your travelling sim in the sim tracker. It asks whether you would like to bring them home or visit them. If you bring them home it interrupts whatever they are doing and returns them to your town. Convenient, but would suck to do it accidentally when they're partway through a long task.
LovemySims wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 21:04 When your Sim is in a neighbours town and you click on their image in the Sim tracker you now get a pop up asking if you want to visit that Sim in your neighbours town or bring them home.
Thank you!
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

+.jana.+ wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 20:55 It looks like the inventory is reordered. Newest items first, oldest items last, i.e. reversed order since this update.
I noticed this also when I went to check on the orbs in my inventory. Newer items are definitely listed first. That's good for me No more scrolling through all the cruddy items I got early in the game because it was all I could afford that I probably wouldn't want to use now
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
mockingbird288z

Simsaddict456 wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 05:27
SimCitySue wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 05:22
Simsaddict456 wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 04:46 I've gotten this and I'm so confused :D where is this sandpit from? And the double shower I've never seem this items in the game before :lol:
The sand pit is only available for purchase in the children's store. The double shower is new!

Edit: did you get all the senior outfits or just the one that's shown?
Just the one shown unfortunately, the sand pit has a sort of prehistoric theme, it works like the normal one but it has a dinosaur skeleton in it
About the outfits: I got the Latin dance outfits in my box but I actually got all of them! I wonder why the difference.
IMG_5302.JPG
IMG_5301.JPG
mockingbird288z

The shoes that come with the Bandage Dresses were added to the shoes tab for anyone who has the dresses.
IMG_5300.JPG