Penthouse Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Penthouse Update - Changes

Post by JKCher »

I'm excited about the mystery boxes. It's too bad I already turned in 10 last week lol.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

I should have taken a screen shot but I definitely got a few items I've never seen before (doesn't mean they aren't available normally haha). But I did also get 10LP. I also got 1 adult onesie. I think the outfits are only 1 - not a set. I used to save up those keys just for the SP & LP amounts we'd get with the 10x box. I'm excited for the new prizes though.

I also got 2 free keys at one of my houses - did anyone else get them? They were in a box i had to unwrap by the mailbox.
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

I don't know if it's just me..

But I got 3 additional updates. 2 right after I updated the game and 1 a few hours later.

I've read before that this supposed to fix glitches?

The updates aren't big, they're relatively small sizes 9-35mb. But I'm just confused about what's going on lol.
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

Simsaddict456 wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 05:27
SimCitySue wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 05:22
Simsaddict456 wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 04:46 I've gotten this and I'm so confused :D where is this sandpit from? And the double shower I've never seem this items in the game before :lol:
The sand pit is only available for purchase in the children's store. The double shower is new!

Edit: did you get all the senior outfits or just the one that's shown?
Just the one shown unfortunately, the sand pit has a sort of prehistoric theme, it works like the normal one but it has a dinosaur skeleton in it
Oh sorry, I didn't look close enough at the sandpit :oops: It's new and totally cool. Thanks for sharing about the outfit too.
minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by minisaga »

pinkribbon wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 13:32
I also got 2 free keys at one of my houses - did anyone else get them? They were in a box i had to unwrap by the mailbox.
I did. It brings my key total to three. I also noticed that some of the mystery box items I haven't seen before have also appeared as part of new packs in the online store.

I really want the yellow stool for Colonel Mustard's house :D
HFN is by the fire station.
anismior
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by anismior »

contrarysims wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 00:34 Oh, and I just spent 10 keys on the old fortune box this morning before updating! Tried to reset, but had an auto save from sending a sim to a neighbour.
The new prizes look much more exciting. Does anyone know if you still get LP and SP from them?
So far I only got monuments resources, rare items, uncommon items (online store/new stuff) and regular items. Haven't got sp/lp from mystery box yet. I've change 42 keys so far
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I got it too. I moved mine inside and put it by my Christmas tree.

I noticed that if you don't open the boxes, every occupied house lot has a box that you can place where desired. If you open any give box, then all others disappear.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Price discrepancy?
IMG_1944.PNG
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

When you delete a room now, all items in the room go into the inventory, including rugs, plants and other "outdoor" items which previously used to be left lying on the grass!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

garishplum wrote: 06 Jun 2017, 19:23 Price discrepancy?IMG_1944.PNG
I think they forgot to update the notification. Originally there were 4 boxes at 1 key, 3 keys, 5 keys, and 10 keys. Selecting the 5 key box would get you the notification that the next one only costs 5 more.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update