(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Luxury Laundry Live Event

Post by Oscar »

mockingbird288z wrote: 16 May 2017, 19:20
SKatF wrote: 16 May 2017, 18:59
Oscar wrote: 16 May 2017, 16:49 I was bored - and either I miscalculated, or it's gonna be almost impossible.

We need 27 collection cycles for pottery, shortest option only - 20 for jewellery, 14 for glass. Meaning that we need to unlock pottery today, jewellery tomorrow, and glassware with like 2 days to spare?!

I wanted to get some sleep this week!

And that's not even counting the CCs which will make me go mad for sure... ugh...

Please tell me I miscalculated things...
I unlocked pottery very quickly
Same here. I started the event early in the morning before going to sleep. I set my sims to the longest task for candles and they unlocked Pottery when they were done this morning.

It's always the jewelry for me that is that last I need for everything.
I'm not worried about pottery - that will be the easiest resource probably.

But we need quite a lot of jewellery - 20 collections, without spending any SP, means 22-23 cycles - and as you can't get more than 9 collections a day if you actually get up... that's like 3 days! I'm not sure whether I'll be quick enough to unlock it. I seriously doubt it.

And starting an event when I already know I won't finish unless I'm really lucky - and don't sleep - ugh, my motivation is basically non-existent by now.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I also unlocked pottery very quickly and have enough to get the hanging out item when I get to unlocking it. I have to say that I have spent a lot of the day obsessively collecting the bonus though. I'm not sure I have the resolve or time to keep that up for 5 days. My biggest concern is getting enough coins as my spins on the last event were dire!! i ended up using LP and SP to help me on my way.

Chelle23......hope you are ok. health comes first :? I missed a few bits and pieces over the last year or so through pesky medical stuff. Still here to tell the tale though! :) Biggest hugs x
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

bluebeariscool wrote: 16 May 2017, 20:35 I also unlocked pottery very quickly and have enough to get the hanging out item when I get to unlocking it. I have to say that I have spent a lot of the day obsessively collecting the bonus though. I'm not sure I have the resolve or time to keep that up for 5 days. My biggest concern is getting enough coins as my spins on the last event were dire!! i ended up using LP and SP to help me on my way.

Chelle23......hope you are ok. health comes first :? I missed a few bits and pieces over the last year or so through pesky medical stuff. Still here to tell the tale though! :) Biggest hugs x
Yeah, it's okay, they're just making a mini-series out of what should be a ten minute test because of a surgery I had 5 years ago. Got to talk them out of the general as I'm high risk, wish me luck!! Lol. They aren't making the decision until Friday 😕
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

There's always the chance to collect all bonuses paying 1SP before the task is over. I might use that in the next days if I see I need more resources.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

You have all my wishes for luck miss chelle ❤️
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Oscar wrote: 16 May 2017, 11:06 Is it possible that they stated at the same time for everyone? Cause I checked at 7am - nothing - and I just started the event. With 4d23h left I think we're free to choose our starting time within certain limits?
Mine seemed to start when I first opened the app at 9am this morning UK time. It said 4days 23 hours for me then also so I assumed it had started at 8am UK time.

I am going to try to get as much of the items as I can over the next few days then if I end up running low on time I will spend some SP as I have been building them up specially for this event. Let's hope I do not have to spend many or any! Good luck everyone :)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Chelle23 wrote: 16 May 2017, 20:59
bluebeariscool wrote: 16 May 2017, 20:35 I also unlocked pottery very quickly and have enough to get the hanging out item when I get to unlocking it. I have to say that I have spent a lot of the day obsessively collecting the bonus though. I'm not sure I have the resolve or time to keep that up for 5 days. My biggest concern is getting enough coins as my spins on the last event were dire!! i ended up using LP and SP to help me on my way.

Yeah, it's okay, they're just making a mini-series out of what should be a ten minute test because of a surgery I had 5 years ago. Got to talk them out of the general as I'm high risk, wish me luck!! Lol. They aren't making the decision until Friday 😕
Good Luck Chelle23. I will say a prayer and hope that all works out well. In the US, our healthcare has become a bureaucratic mess. My Dr now types the entire visit and barely looks at me. A lot has changed in 10 years. Get well soon!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I used a test game to speed through and take pics of all the items so people can see what items come with what packs.

The pics are posted in the Removed, Retird, and Truly Limited Time Items topic.

Make2's preview video goes through all the items, too, so you can see them in action.

Hopefully between the video and pics people can get an idea of what packs they want to purchase first.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

LovemySims wrote: 16 May 2017, 22:38
Oscar wrote: 16 May 2017, 11:06 Is it possible that they stated at the same time for everyone? Cause I checked at 7am - nothing - and I just started the event. With 4d23h left I think we're free to choose our starting time within certain limits?
Mine seemed to start when I first opened the app at 9am this morning UK time. It said 4days 23 hours for me then also so I assumed it had started at 8am UK time.

I am going to try to get as much of the items as I can over the next few days then if I end up running low on time I will spend some SP as I have been building them up specially for this event. Let's hope I do not have to spend many or any! Good luck everyone :)
Mine started at 2am. I was already in the game when it started. It sounds like it waits for you to open the game before starting the countdown. It probably wouldn't wait for more than a day but it's definitely nice to know for the future.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
AJones1024
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by AJones1024 »

Help! Why hasn't mine started? Do i have to do something?