[EVENT] Prepped For Prom

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Prepped For Prom

Post by +.jana.+ »

So it looks like it's much easier to fill the grid during the event. Yes there are repeats, but definitely not that many as usually. I already unlocked one outfit, and if things go similarly well, it will be easily doable to unlock all. 🙂
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

JakeSim wrote: 06 May 2017, 14:47
Chelle23 wrote: 06 May 2017, 12:21
JakeSim wrote: 06 May 2017, 09:05 The event starts tomorrow!!
Thank you for letting us know. Think I may have planned well enough to finish teenagers quest in time :D
Yesss! I'm glad you will be participating in the event! :D
I made it and finished the first Set! Good luck, I hope you get them all :D
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

Three and a half hours nonstop 10 minute action, 16 sims working, 11 out of 12 on the first set. Can't get the black shoes.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

ellasweet wrote: 07 May 2017, 11:09 Three and a half hours nonstop 10 minute action, 16 sims working, 11 out of 12 on the first set. Can't get the black shoes.
Same here, it's those pink shoes I cannot get. Very annoying! Still not filled the grid for the first time yet :roll:
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I've got 22 sims on it. I've got 5 out of the 8 sets so far today and haven't had to use any resources. I'm finding I get lots of repeats when the pink shoes are the last item to fill on the grid, otherwise it's not been too bad. Tedious but I'm hoping to get it finished today so it doesn't eat into a busy week in real life. The outfits are very nice.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

I'm getting terribly lots of repeats but that's to be expected (chichi heels, why you take foreverrrrr to turn up >.>). filled one grid today so that's something. :)
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Gwen6275
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Gwen6275 »

I've been going non stop all day...no chi chi heels. I'm starting to wonder if I will never get them. So frustrating.
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Labellevie88 »

Gwen6275 wrote: 07 May 2017, 19:34 I've been going non stop all day...no chi chi heels. I'm starting to wonder if I will never get them. So frustrating.
Lol, I'm glad everyone agrees that chichi heels are the worst. I'm still waiting to finish my first set because of those stupid chichi heels. No worries, I figure I will get them at some point in the next seven days...not trying to get all the outfits for this one, so I will be happy if I get just one or two outfits.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

OMG!!! I broke down and paid for the LP Lotus and won 350LPs!!!

I needed that and I used them all to speed up the process for unlocking prom outfits by finishing the rows with those darn chi chi heels and never-ending repeats.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Butterfly wrote: 07 May 2017, 21:50 OMG!!! I broke down and paid for the LP Lotus and won 350LPs!!!

I needed that and I used them all to speed up the process for unlocking prom outfits by finishing the rows with those darn chi chi heels and never-ending repeats.
Good spins can make a real difference. I tend to hoard my LP to spin for SP, rather than speeding actions. But I must admit I occasionally use some for ChiChi heels when I have a 11/12 grid and if I go too many rounds without getting them!