Dance Party Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
AeroSmash
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Dance Party Update - Changes

Post by AeroSmash »

Yes, we need more areas in Simtown, but don't forget Downtown! There is a big potential for that zone!! Apartments, a bank?, a jowelry, etc
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

ErinPW wrote: 01 Jun 2017, 09:22 It's mentioned at the Update FAQ here. They update that article now and then with new informations or changes. I'm not sure if this info belongs there.
I didn't get a popup :cry:
This sound very exciting, downtown really looks like a perfect area to have apartments
kenward
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kenward »

JaneRoettinger wrote: 10 May 2017, 18:12
Pianopunkxo wrote: 30 Apr 2017, 00:10 When toddlers take a bath their hygiene won't go up
I noticed that too. I made adult bathing toddler and left the lot. When they finished I visited that lot and toddler's hygiene didn't changed. So I made adult bathing toddler again and watched them. This time all worked fine.
Im having the same issue. I saw a suggestion to move the tub away from the walls. I tried putting the tub in the middle of a room my toddler is still dirty.
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

kenward wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 18:32 Im having the same issue. I saw a suggestion to move the tub away from the walls. I tried putting the tub in the middle of a room my toddler is still dirty.
I'm still having this issue too but I noticed some changes since last update. I think they just changed percentage of hygiene given by bathing. Now I have to bathe a toddler several times to see some difference, hygiene-meter goes up very slow. I'm thinking about buying unicorn to inspire my toddlers because now bathing is painful and they are always dirty.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Eating Lobster Thermidor also inspires toddlers. It only shows up as a cooking option at the restaurant...I believe it takes 5 hours and costs 3 LPs. You get 3 plates so 1 LP per toddler--it probably inspires adults too but I have lots of singing salmon for that so the toddlers are the only ones who get lobster in my town lol!
I guess in time, depending how many toddlers you have, it will eventually add up to more than the unicorn but it doesn't have the big cost up front. I always keep some prepared but use them sparingly. The toddlers get inspired as soon as they start eating and if you cancel the action, there are no dishes to clean up.
Updated town info in profile