[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bouges
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by bouges »

My last 5 spins netted 6 cc's.... that about summed up my whole experience in this awful unoriginal money grubbing update. But hey, at least I am not bitter. Should be used to this sort of crap since it has been all FM has been offering up for a while a now.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

mockingbird288z wrote: 15 Apr 2017, 04:58
SIMazing wrote: 15 Apr 2017, 04:42 Would someone please remind me what happens when time runs out? I know we have a small grace period, but what are we permitted to do in that time? I'm cutting it REALLY really close and am a little scared that I'm not going to make it. TIA!!!
You can use SP to make up the requirements for anything you don't have yet. You can't collect any more resources and you can't se the spin flower to get more CCs.
Thank you! :D
I'm on the last item and despite just today wining triple pumpkins for the first time in months, I still need another 500 to get the last prize before the grand prize. This isn't boding well for me. But I hold onto the hope that this will be a repeatable event.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

I need 215 SP to buy the last prize. I've only used about 10 SP up to this point, so I guess that's a reasonable amount? Did others who were able to complete use SPs?
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

HanaV47 wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 13:14 I need 215 SP to buy the last prize. I've only used about 10 SP up to this point, so I guess that's a reasonable amount? Did others who were able to complete use SPs?
I finished yesterday with few hours to spare. I didn't use any SP. Got really lucky with CC. And my sims collected resources 6 times a day plus 8.5 hours at night. :)
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

BlueIndian wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 13:24
HanaV47 wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 13:14 I need 215 SP to buy the last prize. I've only used about 10 SP up to this point, so I guess that's a reasonable amount? Did others who were able to complete use SPs?
I finished yesterday with few hours to spare. I didn't use any SP. Got really lucky with CC. And my sims collected resources 6 times a day plus 8.5 hours at night. :)
Wow, good for you! I actually have enough CC, but not enough pottery or glass. I admit I wasn't as diligent as I could've been. Didn't set alarms or anything this time :p
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

SIMazing wrote: 16 Apr 2017, 00:24
mockingbird288z wrote: 15 Apr 2017, 04:58
SIMazing wrote: 15 Apr 2017, 04:42 Would someone please remind me what happens when time runs out? I know we have a small grace period, but what are we permitted to do in that time? I'm cutting it REALLY really close and am a little scared that I'm not going to make it. TIA!!!
You can use SP to make up the requirements for anything you don't have yet. You can't collect any more resources and you can't se the spin flower to get more CCs.
Thank you! :D
I'm on the last item and despite just today wining triple pumpkins for the first time in months, I still need another 500 to get the last prize before the grand prize. This isn't boding well for me. But I hold onto the hope that this will be a repeatable event.
It's like a miracle! I've spent more LPs than I care to admit, but I actually got another triple pumpkins with only a couple hours left!! Whew!! I'm still in shock and can't believe it. :o :D
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

My spins were all terrible Got a few 12 and maybe one or two 20s. I still had 3 more items to unlock but couldn't afford them. I'll wait until this comes around again - no biggie.
D4n1el
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by D4n1el »

Does anyone know how to raise a formal complaint? FM just ignored my ticket I sent them regarding the problem I experienced and I am not happy about it.
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Daycare event started for me right now :)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by playsims »

Glad that there's a repeat. I supposedly finished this event before but accidentally overwrite the data. That's the problem of playing the same game on the 2 devices. I am pleased to note that I just have to do the last set - the creative coloring tables instead of starting from the beginning.