[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by Chelle23 »

EricaSFP wrote: 05 Apr 2017, 14:18 You can play the game on Android and/or Apple/iOS. Not sure how to transfer your current game to one of those, though.
Hi Erica

This turned out to be a little bit of a double edged sword! I got the Samsung tablet, been looking at getting one for over a year, so this wasn't just due to the game, but discovered you can't transfer a WP game to any other platform. However, while I was thinking about getting a tablet I was also contemplating starting a new Sim game, so I have! While I've finally got the update on the phone, I'm too young on the tablet to get it, and have few resources. So I'm enjoying the last challenge on the phone and looking forward to it being repeated at some time in the future for my tablet. When I change phones next year I'll probably start another new game as I will not be getting another WP (Now a Samsung girl!!). They have removed, or never started, support for so many apps that I've been trying to get that I've had enough of them. For me, I place the blame for WP players losing updates on the shoulders of Microsoft!

Feels weird being at Level 6 again :shock:
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

annarose wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 03:25 A weird thing just happened in my game ... the event coin flower patch reverted back to a regular garden patch!? Easy enough to add another Coin flower patch from the event tab, but still a bit odd :?
I had this with the last event, too.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

Just a question.
I can do, 4 candle stations, 4 pottery, 3 juwelery and 2 glas stations. Is this normal?
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Happy universe wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 16:41 Just a question.
I can do, 4 candle stations, 4 pottery, 3 juwelery and 2 glas stations. Is this normal?
Yes!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Can I ask if anyone has unlocked the new toddler beds? I know in their preview vid Make2 showed a new enchanted forest type bed but the picture in the event just has the (lovely) pirate ship beds that many of us probably already have. I don't want to waste constructor coins on something I already have.

I'm looking ahead. Ordinarily (eg for the Chateau) I would probably spend money at the very end of the event to get whatever SP needed to grab constructor coins, but the main prize isn't tempting enough this time so I'll probably pick and choose which items to unlock this time round.
mockingbird288z

SimMutt wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 18:37 Can I ask if anyone has unlocked the new toddler beds? I know in their preview vid Make2 showed a new enchanted forest type bed but the picture in the event just has the (lovely) pirate ship beds that many of us probably already have. I don't want to waste constructor coins on something I already have.

I'm looking ahead. Ordinarily (eg for the Chateau) I would probably spend money at the very end of the event to get whatever SP needed to grab constructor coins, but the main prize isn't tempting enough this time so I'll probably pick and choose which items to unlock this time round.
I haven't official unlocked them, yet. I just saved/reset to start working on the pics for the limited time items thread.

Here are the two beds that come with the Foreverland Beds pack. We do get the new enchanted forest type bed!
IMG_8425.JPG
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

mockingbird288z wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 20:18
SimMutt wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 18:37 Can I ask if anyone has unlocked the new toddler beds? I know in their preview vid Make2 showed a new enchanted forest type bed but the picture in the event just has the (lovely) pirate ship beds that many of us probably already have. I don't want to waste constructor coins on something I already have.

I haven't official unlocked them, yet. I just saved/reset to start working on the pics for the limited time items thread.

Here are the two beds that come with the Foreverland Beds pack. We do get the new enchanted forest type bed!
IMG_8425.JPG
Thank you! That's what I was hoping to see :D
mockingbird288z

SimMutt wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 21:53
mockingbird288z wrote: 07 Apr 2017, 20:18

IMG_8425.JPG
Thank you! That's what I was hoping to see :D
You're welcome!
legna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by legna »

Is anyone else finding that you can't actually DO anything with the high chairs? If I have a toddler or baby selected it tells me to use an adult or teen. But If I use one of those, nothing happens.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

legna wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 05:44 Is anyone else finding that you can't actually DO anything with the high chairs? If I have a toddler or baby selected it tells me to use an adult or teen. But If I use one of those, nothing happens.
Pick up the infant first, then tap the highchair to get the option "Put infant in highchair." Take care the space behind the chair is free.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View