[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by randy_thrandy »

people, stop moaning. :P i have windows phone problems with an added one: i tried to manually update as it didnt do it automatically, so i uninstalled the app to download the new (last) update and guess what? the app store says the latest update is unavaliable. they took the damn game out of the store. if something doesnt magically happens, i have just lost 3 years worth of effort. fantastic right? specially since i couldnt save it anywhere but microsoft cloud and even that expires in 7 days. even the .xap file doesnt work (the one i found anyway) and now i just.... i wonder what was it i did so wrong in the previous life to justify so much bad karma. i mean a few days ago messenger for facebook stopped working on windows phones. and all that is just a tip of the iceberg considering my private life. :o :o :o
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

I love this event and I want to be really happy about it, but i am so upset for windows users who aren't getting any more updates and are losing their progress (even after many spending real money) because they can't transfer games. I also wonder if windows is the start of it - will android and ios be next on the list? I came here so thrilled for all the new things for toddlers (they are still my fave age group, and I still mostly play sims 2 because of toddlers!) but now I'm just bummed.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Really I want the old quest back where FM could be bothered to give as a story and someone funyn to interact with (like Santa). Now it's always just grindign for this ressources and that ressources.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I sent a sim to a neighbour to collect candles and he refused...😟
Updated town info in profile
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

randy_thrandy wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 11:51 people, stop moaning. :P i have windows phone problems with an added one: i tried to manually update as it didnt do it automatically, so i uninstalled the app to download the new (last) update and guess what? the app store says the latest update is unavaliable. they took the damn game out of the store. if something doesnt magically happens, i have just lost 3 years worth of effort. fantastic right? specially since i couldnt save it anywhere but microsoft cloud and even that expires in 7 days. even the .xap file doesnt work (the one i found anyway) and now i just.... i wonder what was it i did so wrong in the previous life to justify so much bad karma. i mean a few days ago messenger for facebook stopped working on windows phones. and all that is just a tip of the iceberg considering my private life. :o :o :o
Oh no! I'm so sorry! I hope you find a way to recover your game
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

randy_thrandy wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 11:51 people, stop moaning. :P i have windows phone problems with an added one: i tried to manually update as it didnt do it automatically, so i uninstalled the app to download the new (last) update and guess what? the app store says the latest update is unavaliable. they took the damn game out of the store. if something doesnt magically happens, i have just lost 3 years worth of effort. fantastic right? specially since i couldnt save it anywhere but microsoft cloud and even that expires in 7 days. even the .xap file doesnt work (the one i found anyway) and now i just.... i wonder what was it i did so wrong in the previous life to justify so much bad karma. i mean a few days ago messenger for facebook stopped working on windows phones. and all that is just a tip of the iceberg considering my private life. :o :o :o
This is terrible. It barely seems legal to suddenly withdraw the game's future after goading and tempting Windows users to spend! spend! spend! right up to the wire. Did they give any advance warning they were pulling the plug? Seems like a proper con.
zuska
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by zuska »

Do we know how prices look like? I mean used in the game
LVL 55
G+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111530001267405554115/posts
GC: **zuska**
insta: zuska_bluska
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

So sorry to hear that you're no longer going to get updates and that you've lost your game, that must be incredibly frustrating. I think I'd feel like launching my phone out of the window in that instance!

I think it's going to be impossible to collect all of the rewards for this event, which is s shame as I really wanted them all. But I will collect what I can and not stress out about it. I wish they would make these things a lot easier as this just comes as a real chore if I'm honest.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

That is completely horrible you can't even transfer it to android or Bluestacks (it's very slow) for your laptop or even a cheap android phone. Can you not even save it to the cloud to transfer later? I'd write a huge complaint letter to FM, especially if you've put money into the game. :x They probably won't care though. I would demand a credit or something too. Have you spent much money playing? I'm so sorry for you!
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Maybe a complaint to EA would be helpful too as they are the driving force behind the game for FM.