[LIVE EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Dream Daycare Live Event

Post by Simsfanatic »

it seems pointless to buy her, and not a wise decision, its not like she pops up for every event that includes crafting materials. i would save my money for an upcoming pack this update might have.
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

I'm so happy they put the stations as the prize for this event!

I've been wanting for these stations since the last update

\o/

But I wonder, are those usable?
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 02:13 I'm so happy they put the stations as the prize for this event!

I've been wanting for these stations since the last update

\o/

But I wonder, are those usable?

Oh welp

I was wrong lol. I thought they were the prizes :(

I wish we could still use them even after the event is over though..
Lyrical Waves
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyrical Waves »

Simsfanatic wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 01:46 it seems pointless to buy her, and not a wise decision, its not like she pops up for every event that includes crafting materials. i would save my money for an upcoming pack this update might have.
Butterfly here...using my 11 year old niece's account since I am not able to access my account at the moment.

Anyways, I think that Laura Craft should be free forever after the initial purchase of $4.99 USD and usable for fitting events.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Does the 11 days start only when you update?
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

jessica wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 01:20
Rosie wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 01:06 I'm not going to purchase her, then after a few days, if I'm way behind, I'll purchase her.
Are you sure this is a wise course of action? If you consider buying her, why don't you do so as early as possible? She won't get cheaper and you won't get the extras from her you've missed in the beginning. Just my two cents.
I decided to give in and purchase her. When I saw all the candles we needed, I quickly changed my mind. :o
pajasek3
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by pajasek3 »

Hi, I have a problem.
I can't do my daycare event. My game think that i already have candle station but i put it after french event into my inventory and now it's limited and i dont have any candle station to make some art and crafts items to unlock the event. I have any other stations because I let them in my houses and not put them in inventory.
Any idea what i can do? :(
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I was excited about this update until I saw we've got to do this ridiculous collecting items lark again, I loathe these kind of things, I never get enough resources on time and I'll be damned if I will spend real life money on the game :roll:
Tpsv86
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Tpsv86 »

I also was confused at first when I couldn't select the candle stations because they said Limited under Event Items. I later found them under Inventory. There is another Event Items tab under Inventory if you have used these items before from a different event.
pajasek3
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by pajasek3 »

Tpsv86 wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 11:19 I also was confused at first when I couldn't select the candle stations because they said Limited under Event Items. I later found them under Inventory. There is another Event Items tab under Inventory if you have used these items before from a different event.
wow thank you! I was afraid I would have to re-install. And miss this i just want try to win a few prices :)