French Romance Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
coricutecore
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: French Romance Update - Marketplace Events

Post by coricutecore »

legna wrote: 27 Feb 2017, 10:03 New one started for me too. My prize if the chef outfits, which I just missed out on with restaurant quest. I like all the minor prizes too (medieval sheild, neo Tokyo table, chocolate shag rugs).
FM are killing me- I've got 5 sims grinding away on the ice hobby prizes, I've got 8 collecting fruit, and now my last 6 are working for resources. I've only got preteens left to earn simoleons (and haven't done teenager guest to age them into someone useful!)
I hear ya. My prize are the toddler overalls, which I would love to have, but I'm stretching my sims thin across three timed events. I'll have to prioritize when I unlock new fruits..
elletheheiress
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by elletheheiress »

My grand prize is a hot tub, which is nice but I already have the hot springs spa so I don't really feel like I need to have it. If I get it, great. If not, that's fine, too.
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

My grand prize is the dragon sculpture. Not going to put much effort into this, but will be grabbing the courier points :)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I got the drink fridge, cuckoo clock and fondue set...all of which I have in my inventory although it's nice to see SP prizes. I got gray rugs which are also very close to others I already have so I think I'll save my resources for next time.
Updated town info in profile
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

I've got a Time Extension Token! :roll: I also have Pink Shag Rugs.

Going to go ahead and complete it, though, since I'd already skipped one previously for the Time Extension Token, which interestingly, included the Pink Shag Rugs. I have more resources now than I did the last time, plus my movie studio is at 100% and the police station is at 93%, while my hospital is only at 57%.

I don't need a Time Extension Token, but since I'm already going for the rugs, I might as well complete it and clear the quest.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I wanted to get the reindeer in my second game but they removed them from the market place events :( in my first game I have all completed so I get a time extension token this time.
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

JakeSim wrote: 27 Feb 2017, 19:38 I wanted to get the reindeer in my second game but they removed them from the market place events :( in my first game I have all completed so I get a time extension token this time.
There's still one item I don't have, which is the island monument statue (or something like that). But, I got a time extension token instead. :(
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

I got the sandpit for toddlers, the spine chilling furnace, blue shag rugs and yet another time extension token. I have I think 5 already and I've never used one. But I'm going to go ahead and do it because it gives me a reason to go into the game and reset my divers and toddlers for their lp grinding. I haven't bothered to go in the game much since the last event.
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

My main prize was wizards outfits. This marketplace event was a bit of a shock, wasn't expecting another one so soon. I'm getting a lot of couriers this time around, so it will be easy for me - I can win the main prize with courier tokens alone.
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

My prize will be a time extension token. Haven't even gotten the sink yet lol!

I have a general question. At the upper part of the market place event thing where you see the prizes etc there's something 0/3 courier tokens. What happens if I get those three tokens but don't spend them immediately to fulfill the order as I usually do?

I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022