[LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] French Romance Live Event

Post by contrarysims »

Thuraya wrote: 14 Apr 2018, 10:15 When you have sufficient SP, why use them for spinning for CC instead of using them directly for buying the prize? When you buy a prize and replace missing resources by SP, isn't the conversion rate 1:1 for CC? Cannot check the rate myself in the moment because I already completed this event previously.
I think it is 1:1, yes. For cc, definitely, not sure about the other resources.

I use cc either to directly purchase prizes if I'm a little short of craft resources, or for getting the full bonus if I catch my 8.5hr shift within a couple of minutes of them finishing in the morning. I don't like spending premium currency on "chance" that's for sure!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

Thuraya wrote: 14 Apr 2018, 10:15 When you have sufficient SP, why use them for spinning for CC instead of using them directly for buying the prize? When you buy a prize and replace missing resources by SP, isn't the conversion rate 1:1 for CC? Cannot check the rate myself in the moment because I already completed this event previously.
It was because that I don't have sufficient SP to begin with. My SP is less than 30 when the remaining CC needed is over 500 in less than 3 days. I wouldn't be as annoyed if the amount needed is less than 200 since that is manageable with the remaining time but 500+ ? Unlikely unless I get 3 grasshopper spins a few times. Btw, the conversion rate for all resources and CC to SP is 1:1
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

Well, I've been playing the game a while and apparently racked up purchases so I have a ton of free SP spins. So that was how I completed it the first go around. Plus, I set alarms on my phone and bought that stupid helper bot (Laura?) for 4.99.

If you've also been a long time player, you could wait until French Romance homes come up in the architect home selections. They are super rare cuz the devs hate us lmao, but they do come up. My login reward is like 1 million each day tho, so that's really only an option for us old people.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

And the event is back again. Yeay!
I only have the last two prizes left to unlock and I'm gonna make sure I'll get that house this time even with that number of cc. I've saved SP since last year just for this event :D
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)

Poolside Paradise Update
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Oh good god no. It's been, like, a day and a half since the last one ended.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
6lackestmoon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 6lackestmoon »

I have an issue with my game, I do not know if otherd have this issue but i’m stopped on the rugs (didnt get them) past time they brought the french romance event, but it showed up again and now only the candle station is available, jewelry, glass, and pottery station are still lovked even though i surpassed them. Honestly what.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

6lackestmoon wrote: 14 Feb 2019, 16:55 I have an issue with my game, I do not know if otherd have this issue but i’m stopped on the rugs (didnt get them) past time they brought the french romance event, but it showed up again and now only the candle station is available, jewelry, glass, and pottery station are still lovked even though i surpassed them. Honestly what.
You have to unlock the craft stations each time there is a craft event.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

chamilet wrote: 14 Feb 2019, 14:47 Oh good god no. It's been, like, a day and a half since the last one ended.
It's been a few days for me. But I honestly thought that the Urban Chic Hobby Event was coming before this one... :\
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

6lackestmoon wrote: 14 Feb 2019, 16:55 I have an issue with my game, I do not know if otherd have this issue but i’m stopped on the rugs (didnt get them) past time they brought the french romance event, but it showed up again and now only the candle station is available, jewelry, glass, and pottery station are still lovked even though i surpassed them. Honestly what.
If you have already unlocked them the last time but have them locked for some reason for this time around then you need to submit ticket to FM. I saw some mentioned having similar issues and they submitted tickets. Hope it'll be fixed soon

Ps : Urban Chic event starts on 18th :)

Poolside Paradise Update
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Are the numbers for the items the same as last time?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims