Next update hint? (French Romance Update)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Next update hint? (French Romance Update)

Post by thirsty4souls »

Finally an event with prizes I can be excited about :D
The only thing I hope for is this isn't one of those humanly-impossible-to-finish events lol
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

This looks too good to be true!

It makes me scared to think of how much money we need for purchasing items and being able to really decorate with sufficiency. :?:
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Just discovered that the update is now available on iOS. Am holding off, reluctantly until I see what changes there are to the game.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

See Romance Island is included.
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

mockingbird288z wrote: 30 Jan 2017, 16:41 I hope the fact that the French Romance event isn't a community event means they will rerun the Tropical Romance island event. For a whole year their response on Facebook to questions asking if that event will return have been vaguely suggestive of it returning around February. It would be mean to be saying that all year and then not do it.
I hope so too. At first I didn't realize it's been a whole year since the Romantic Island event, but it was for Valentine's Day. Still waiting for a repeat to finish my island, only have to save towards the biggest prize (whatever the little on-island getaway house is called).
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I have the update on my iOS device!! Just installed. Good luck and hopefully we are able to win every prize.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

penlopej wrote: 30 Jan 2017, 21:16 Just discovered that the update is now available on iOS. Am holding off, reluctantly until I see what changes there are to the game.
I'm gonna wait too. At least until someone here posts about what all changes and stuff. That way if there are things I need to do before I update I can get them done.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

Wow, I wasn't expecting the update to be released so soon, especially with 5 days still remaining in the police marketplace event!
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

glenkatko wrote: 30 Jan 2017, 22:38 Wow, I wasn't expecting the update to be released so soon, especially with 5 days still remaining in the police marketplace event!
I was really hoping for a bit of a break!
Updated town info in profile
rajcaz
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Next update hint?

Post by rajcaz »

mockingbird288z wrote: 30 Jan 2017, 13:48
rajcaz wrote: 30 Jan 2017, 12:34 Make 2 have some special beta previews on youtube

https://youtu.be/P7ulMS3EPzU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TxyOSe1UPCw

It looks good although more community collecting
Thanks for posting the links to their videos!

The addition of the restocking thing is quite annoying. As if these events aren't hard enough as it is with the limit on how many items we have now we have to spend time (or SP) restocking them? Argh!

I didn't see a community prize section. Does FM not show that part in the early release game they give to people? Or is this not going to be a community event?
Should of said it looks similar to the community events without the community benefit... I think that they realised that the average person is not dumb and that there is no use to have it as one as the whole thing is miraculously opened at the end of it anyway :?
GC: rajcaz
(may display as C K in party boat)

Fully updated to Schools Out update