copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Ice Sculpture Special Event

Post by copperwood »

DiTori wrote: 26 Feb 2017, 04:44
mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Feb 2017, 20:18
DiTori wrote: 23 Feb 2017, 16:49
JakeSim wrote: 23 Feb 2017, 09:31 And what are the changes? I already completed it the first time.
Looks like ice decor items now added.
Those were also a part of the first run of this event. It gave those who had unlocked the furniture in 2015 something to work for.

I can't see any difference so far but maybe they changed the leveling percentages? In my main game it took me almost a week just to get a sim to level 6 without using LP, although I wasn't checking in on that game all the time. Getting to level 5 was fine it was getting to level 6 after that. I'm doing this event in my second game and I plan on keeping an eye on how fast my sims level up now.

Oh ok. I did event before and dont remember ice decor items, have everything else though so I thought decor was new. Wish I still had my level 6 hobby sim for this. :(
You don't need a level 6 sim if you already unlocked the whole grid. And leveling up is really fast now since they tweaked it before this repeat event. The grid fills up fast also.
coricutecore
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by coricutecore »

JakeSim wrote: 24 Feb 2017, 06:34 Ok now I regret using LPs in my second game to complete the event. But is good to know and at the same time weird coming from FM that they did this.
I agree that the timing was a little late for these changes, but it makes me happy to see that FM took notice of our woes. I'm hopeful that they'll remember this when developing future new hobby events.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

coricutecore wrote: 27 Feb 2017, 15:05
JakeSim wrote: 24 Feb 2017, 06:34 Ok now I regret using LPs in my second game to complete the event. But is good to know and at the same time weird coming from FM that they did this.
I agree that the timing was a little late for these changes, but it makes me happy to see that FM took notice of our woes. I'm hopeful that they'll remember this when developing future new hobby events.
Yes I'm very happy for all the people who didn't finish the last time and I hope they change the leveling in other hobbies and make it easier for future events.
legna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by legna »

Well it is over and I didn't get everything - to many sims working on the romantic island instead. Missed the fridge and bed - the two things I really wanted. Oh well.