[Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

[Community Event] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

Post by ellasweet »

This event just started for me, at about 5.30pm Adelaide time, December 11th. Two events at once again. At least teens can collect flowers, so I can keep some adults at work to get the marketplace stuff done and have a mix of adults and teens collecting flowers. I can't get all four of the daisy plants, though, as they require SP for the fourth, so I'm stuck with three.
Last edited by ErinPW on 13 Dec 2016, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed title.
Vampitch
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [COMMUNUTY EVENT] The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess

Post by Vampitch »

I've started the event too! I got all four daisy plants, I didn't realise they might cost SP, hope I didn't buy any for SP.....

Anyway, it works just like the Romantic Island event. You can collect bonuses while the sims are doing their collecting. (The daisies give max 7 bonus I believe, not sure how long it takes to go up to 7 but I'd say no more than 10 mins.) Which I'm so not sitting around for right now....
Fairy update
Level 54. iOS. UTC +3.
Paused at seniors quest.
I am currently not accepting any neighbours for any games.
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

This even has started for me too. GMT +9 for me.

We have 16 days to finish this event.
Attachments
image.jpeg
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

Vampitch wrote:I've started the event too! I got all four daisy plants, I didn't realise they might cost SP, hope I didn't buy any for SP.....

The daisies give max 7 bonus I believe
I only released when I got a popup saying I didn't have enough SP for the fourth one. I had no idea how much any of them cost before then - just knew that I would need them so kept tapping :lol:

I got 10 bonus once. I'm going to see if I can work out how long it takes to get bonuses and what the max is.
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

ellasweet wrote:I got 10 bonus once. I'm going to see if I can work out how long it takes to get bonuses and what the max is.
If it works like the other events, the bonus depends on which action you do. For the shortest action (3.5 hours), 10 is the max and you get it every 20-30mins or so (less if you tap before then). The longer actions still seem to work on the same timescale but give a bigger bonus (up to somewhere between 30 and 40 I believe).
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The total amount of resources you need to unlock/build the different areas of the magical rainforest. (The requirements to unlock an area will also be what is needed to build it.)

Daisies - 45,100
Blue Bells - 129,000
Petunias - 103,000
Pansies - 68,500
Constructo Coins - 1,945

The action lengths are the same for each flower (3.5, 5.5, 7.5, and 9.5 hours).
Daisies will give 315, 370, 405, or 430 accordingly.
Bluebells will give 475, 550, 600, or 650.
Petunias will give 700, 825, 900, 950.
Pansies will give 800, 900, 1000, 1050.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

My maths might be off, but just to get enough daisies with 3 plants/sims, would take an entire week (168 hours) if you're collecting every three and a half hours and not taking a single break to sleep/eat/life...
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ellasweet wrote:My maths might be off, but just to get enough daisies with 3 plants/sims, would take an entire week (168 hours) if you're collecting every three and a half hours and not taking a single break to sleep/eat/life...
I'm not the best with math but that's about what I got too. I factored in some sleep time, though. Lol

3 daisies, doing the 3.5 hour action 5 times a day (17.5 hours) it would take you 10 days to get all the daisies needed.

4 daisies, doing the 3.5 hour action 5 times a day would take you 8 days to get all the daisies.

(That's without collecting the bonus daisies.)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Thanks for doing the math! It always makes me feel better when I can see how long it will take.
I'm so annoyed with myself, I ended up trading in a whole bunch of daisies for the constructor coins spin, forgetting I'd also need to daisies to open up locations. I could've had the first one open by now lol. On the bright side I did win the jackpot of 125 coins :D so it was definitely worth it.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

Yes, thank you Leah, it's so helpful to know what the goal is, especially with the constructo coins!

I now have flower bundles in the online store, with daisies, coins, and simoleons. So I guess you can buy the flowers you need, although like everything, it seems pretty high for the amount you get. Also, they are only available for 2 days, so you can't wait and buy when the time is running out for collecting.