Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

Post by JKCher »

Debbilu_7 wrote:I thought of a classroom with a senior doc at the chalkboard with mr spooky on the side and juniors in scrubs at long tables or the desks with laptops...don't have a venue for it lol but that's the only thing I can picture....so he's still in my inventory!
:oops: It's embarrassing to admit that when I was very new to the game, the transporter was the reward and we got one free....I thought "I'll never use this in my sims home" and...I SOLD IT!!! :oops: so now, however useless I think something is, it stays in the inventory lol!
Oh no lol. I remember when we were able to buy them for some reason, even if you hadn't unlocked it and I'm still wishing I'd bought more! Lol
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

A market place event has started :)
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

JakeSim wrote:A market place event has started :)
Yes! My prize is a robocat:)
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Mine a time token.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Mine is dress up chest. I was hoping they would add different prizes.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

My grand prize is the Wizard's Costume. Only need 78,000 for this one so hopefully I can get it!
Alarik
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Alarik »

Why can´t they give us a choice with prices? I didn´t know there would be another event before opening the game and now my price is a "pop up book for children". Another event I won´t do. Good luck all you You. :-)
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Alarik wrote:Why can´t they give us a choice with prices? I didn´t know there would be another event before opening the game and now my price is a "pop up book for children". Another event I won´t do. Good luck all you You. :-)
Yeah that would be nice to get a choice! I don't need a robocat but I just end up doing them anyway lol. I was annoyed though that the romantic sleepwear never came up for me, even though it was new and I had already unlocked the other prizes. I would've thought they would give me that one. I did get it as the anniversary gift though. But it would've been nice if I'd been able to choose it.
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

Still waiting for that romantic sleepwear .... my prize is the chefs outfits. I'm hoping that's the last missing prize from quests gone by.
nikigunn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by nikigunn »

Fondue set. I have one from an architect home so I'm good, but this event is only 53,400 points and I like collecting the rugs.
HFN -- 2 Museum Blvd (4 story), 22 West Side (1 story)
HH -- 10 West Side