Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Holiday Update - Marketplace Events

Post by Butterfly »

SimMutt, now you're talking with the great ideas!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SimMutt wrote:I quite like the skelly as a reward. Haven't upgraded in hospital far enough to see her/him yet (cos Lazy) but an anatomical skeleton is a good reward. I just got spooked when I thought it was the haunted one they were offering. The hospital reward was always going to be difficult to decide. They could hardly give us an mri scanner for home use!!

I'd have been even happier (as in delerious) if they'd offered us a home medical kit so doctor and nurse sims could look after friends and family. Or maybe an ambulance!
Do we have any evidence the skeleton at the hospital is not haunted? I hope it isn't as I cannot use haunted items as decor. The flashing triggers migraines. Sure wish ER provided a way to turn flashing off as some haunted items would otherwise be quite useful.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

The hospital has a scale that I've also seen in a video of the upcoming gym..it would be more useful at home. Maybe it'll come up at some point.
Updated town info in profile
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I am relieved that the grand prize (Mr. Spooky) only needs 86,400 points this time around. I had the winter woolies in my second game the last time and getting 120,000+ points was a bit tough for me in that game. 86,400 points and 9 days will, hopefully, be easier. Especially when I don't really want the skeleton. :/
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

mockingbird288z wrote:I am relieved that the grand prize (Mr. Spooky) only needs 86,400 points this time around. I had the winter woolies in my second game the last time and getting 120,000+ points was a bit tough for me in that game. 86,400 points and 9 days will, hopefully, be easier. Especially when I don't really want the skeleton. :/
My last one was 86, 400 too and I found it way easier than trying to get 120,000. I did get lucky with couriers and so was even able to save 2 for this event. I had it done in a few days. Mind you I did have some extra time since I hadn't been sleeping well but still I think you'll not have much trouble getting it done :)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

SKatF wrote:Do we have any evidence the skeleton at the hospital is not haunted? I hope it isn't as I cannot use haunted items as decor. The flashing triggers migraines. Sure wish ER provided a way to turn flashing off as some haunted items would otherwise be quite useful.
Same here. Keep all haunted items just in the haunted house. I find the flashing & sound effects rather annoying.
I dont think the Mr Skeleton is haunted. Rather nerve racking for patients. Going to the hospital to be cured & then only to be scared off... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alarik
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Alarik »

I´m glad that for some prizes we don´t need so much points :D Won´t do this one, different prize would be more interesting.
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

Bored. Not going to bother with this (despite having saved a full load of tokens from previous events). The skeleton just seems stupid and pointless; of all the things people have been asking for over the past few years, this is the best EA can do?! I haven't even placed the free camera thing from the first challenge yet; it's not exactly the kind of thing that easily goes in an average home.

Now if we could just have some more choice of basic items like single beds for example, that would make sense, but this... :roll:

(Admittedly it doesn't help that over the holidays I've downloaded Star Trek Timelines which I'm spending my time on now and enjoying a lot more than SFP - Incidentally, I recommend it to anyone familiar with franchise).
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

playsims wrote:
SKatF wrote:Do we have any evidence the skeleton at the hospital is not haunted? I hope it isn't as I cannot use haunted items as decor. The flashing triggers migraines. Sure wish ER provided a way to turn flashing off as some haunted items would otherwise be quite useful.
Same here. Keep all haunted items just in the haunted house. I find the flashing & sound effects rather annoying.
I dont think the Mr Skeleton is haunted. Rather nerve racking for patients. Going to the hospital to be cured & then only to be scared off... :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not haunted. You can talk to it, that's all.
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

+.jana.+ wrote:It's not haunted. You can talk to it, that's all.
Seriously? That's rather weird talking to a skeleton.