Holiday Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Holiday Update - Changes

Post by HordePrime »

Debbilu_7 wrote:I did a lot more Christmas decorating when I had a smaller town...I miss the Christmas quests when Santa was actually around town and the toddlers could interact with him!
Agreed. Santa and The Grouch. That was fun.
IMG_0588.JPG
IMG_0589.JPG
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Yes my first Christmas update was in 2013 and I missed the 2014 one but it seems it was the same so that one is my favorite, I liked the frozen castle but not as much as Santa's workshop, I see some items in there (thanks for the images mine are somewhere in my laptop) that they could bring to the houses. I'm kinda sad there's no Christmas quest this year. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember well the gift is given on the 15th?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

JakeSim wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember well the gift is given on the 15th?
The anniversary gift? If they do the same thing then yes on the 15th.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Hayley95 »

I first downloaded the game during the christmas 2013 update. But the event hadn't started yet so I was able to figure out everything just in time for the quest. It was my favourite update too. I loved the sleigh and Santa's workshop.
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

mockingbird288z wrote:
JakeSim wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember well the gift is given on the 15th?
The anniversary gift? If they do the same thing then yes on the 15th.
Yes, thank you.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

This will be the 1st year that I (hopefully) get to complete a Christmas quest. When I played previously, I would always be out of town visiting my parents on the holidays and they didn't have Internet. It was a small town of about 400 people, so there weren't any shops where I could get access either. So I would start working on a quest, but never get to finish to get the grand prize.

I stopped playing about the time they added death to the game. I just started again in time for the Easter update. I got a new tablet, and when I was adding my apps, I was drawn back in when I saw they had added kittens. Always addicted to cute little kittens, lol! I'm kind of disappointed that my 1st full Christmas event isn't very Christmasy. At least we have Santa fly-bys!
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

I just had some sort of fairy quest pop up for our Christmas quest. I guess they got tired of doing fun Santa's workshop stuff after reading everyone's comments. I didn't begin playing until 2013, so I missed the 1st one, but the other Christmas quests were fun. This fairy island couldn't be more opposite from Christmas & the winter holidays. I wish it wasn't one of those social point community quests though. Time to start picking tons of flowers. :?
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

The new community event has started for me.

We have 16 days to finish it.
Attachments
image.jpeg
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

*sobbing quietly in a corner bc there's no update or event or giant flowers for people on windows /anything/*
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

randy_thrandy wrote:*sobbing quietly in a corner bc there's no update or event or giant flowers for people on windows /anything/*
:cry: I fell really bad for you (sincerely!)....if I had to watch and wait, I'd be throwing a hissy fit--not just sobbing! Actually, I would have probably bought a little android tablet and switched to Google Play. (Not an ad, but that's probably the cheapest way...but I guess you'd have to start your game over?)
If there was a way I would gift you some daisies...and reindeer and candy canes!
Updated town info in profile