[EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SaltyFrog75
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Country Homestead (Woodworking)

Post by SaltyFrog75 »

I only finished 6 sets because it took me over half of the event to work up to have a L6 Woodworking hobby. Hopefully it will come back some day, so I can get the rest of the sets. :)
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Homestead & laundry

Post by BlueIndian »

Homestead event started on my game...for 9 days..
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

Guess I got everything in my first game the event didn't come up. But i'm really glad it came up in my second game this morning. :)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Yeah! I got it too. I managed to get the walls this morning. Hopefully that is a good sign.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I moved some posts to the Homestead event topic. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

Last time i managed to unlock only two prices. The 5 hours per try are really horrible. No idea how many Sims I enslaved back then though. This time I'm gluing 25 of my 29 to a workbench.

Still wondering if I should let everyone cook and just use Life Points to unlock the rewards. Any advice?
Level 55 - Seniors quest
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Kassandra wrote: 09 Oct 2018, 15:33 Last time i managed to unlock only two prices. The 5 hours per try are really horrible. No idea how many Sims I enslaved back then though. This time I'm gluing 25 of my 29 to a workbench.

Still wondering if I should let everyone cook and just use Life Points to unlock the rewards. Any advice?
last time i managed to unlock everything but the large sinks by enslaving everyone avaliable and speeding up the 5 hour option when possible (only when it reached 1h59mins :D ). i don't reccomend using LPs to unlock stuff, it would prolly take millions of LPs to do that, awful. :shock:
i'd say, try and unlock as much as you can by doing the hobby, 5h option. god be with you, honestly, as it's a really awful grind. :S
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

randy_thrandy wrote: 09 Oct 2018, 16:38
Kassandra wrote: 09 Oct 2018, 15:33 Last time i managed to unlock only two prices. The 5 hours per try are really horrible.
last time i managed to unlock everything but the large sinks by enslaving everyone avaliable -
and speeding up the 5 hour option when possible (only when it reached 1h59mins :D ).
Using 1 LP per enthusiast when the timer is down to just less than 2 hours is actually very clever! I wouldn't have thought of it. Even though other people use the same method to collect all bonuses from crafting events after 8,5 hours by spending 1 SP in the last minute. Same principle, but that would have required me to be able to apply logic. :oops:
Level 55 - Seniors quest
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Kassandra wrote: 10 Oct 2018, 16:36
randy_thrandy wrote: 09 Oct 2018, 16:38
Kassandra wrote: 09 Oct 2018, 15:33 Last time i managed to unlock only two prices. The 5 hours per try are really horrible.
last time i managed to unlock everything but the large sinks by enslaving everyone avaliable -
and speeding up the 5 hour option when possible (only when it reached 1h59mins :D ).
Using 1 LP per enthusiast when the timer is down to just less than 2 hours is actually very clever! I wouldn't have thought of it. Even though other people use the same method to collect all bonuses from crafting events after 8,5 hours by spending 1 SP in the last minute. Same principle, but that would have required me to be able to apply logic. :oops:
This forum has given me many "why didn't I think of that" moments. But that's what I love about it. Lots of good ideas!
Kassandra
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kassandra »

Putting 25 Sims onto it - 12,5 hours over night, 2x 5 hours during - was very rewarding!!! :o

congratulations.JPG

Started with two items unlocked, done in three days!

Now I can put them back to cooking to speed along some weekly tasks. :D
Level 55 - Seniors quest