Halloween Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Halloween Update - Marketplace Events

Post by mockingbird288z »

Yes, after the first free one the police car costs §250,000.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

I guess I would need to build the car dealership to get it. Oh well!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

+.jana.+ wrote:2nd police car costs simoleons (250 000 I think, sorry I can't check right now).

If you want you can assign the car to a sim who already has one, the old car is replaced by the new one.
Thanks. I thought when it said the sim already had a car, you were blocked, didn't realise it was a warning you would lose presently assigned car.

All my sims have cars now as free cars came with the architect homes I built and I reassigned them before I demolished a couple. This gives me the option to upgrade when I can afford to.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

[Marketplace] Police Event

Post by playsims »

I dont see a topic opened for the current Police Marketplace event,unless i just plainly miss it.

Finally finished this one. Funny thing is that I never once was able to finish a Courier cycle. Often forgot about the time or the sim finished its work shift before the cycle ends. I just got through this event just by tapping the shipping boxes whenever I could remember to do so. I suppose buying 2 extra boxes help a lot.

The squad car is just another car to be parked at home. I thought it would be placed at the police station. Is that what is considered ""unofficial use of government property"? :lol: :lol: :lol:
mockingbird288z

Re: [Marketplace] Police Event

playsims wrote:I dont see a topic opened for the current Police Marketplace event,unless i just plainly miss it.

Finally finished this one. Funny thing is that I never once was able to finish a Courier cycle. Often forgot about the time or the sim finished its work shift before the cycle ends. I just got through this event just by tapping the shipping boxes whenever I could remember to do so. I suppose buying 2 extra boxes help a lot.

The squad car is just another car to be parked at home. I thought it would be placed at the police station. Is that what is considered ""unofficial use of government property"? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since the marketplace events are all basically the same type of event with just a different grand prize there is only going to be one Marketplace event thread for each update.

____

A cop lives in my neighborhood, he drives his cop car home and parks it in his driveway. Is this not normal?
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I wish we could actually drive in the Sims, but I think that will never happen lol
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Now would it be nice if the Sim with squad car could drive his/her way to work & park it along side
1st squad car.
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

Just wondering if anyone has been asked to exchange a Golden Shield to ship an order in this event? All other resources, such as donuts, handcuffs, flashlights etc are usually requested to ship orders, as well as simoleons but I'm wondering if there is any point in accumulating Golden Shields (Police Station), and for future Market Events, Golden Clapper (Movie Studio) and Golden Medkit (Hospital). Before these Market Events, I sold off all my excess resources ... I'm now accumulating them for future events but just wondering if it is worth collecting the last resources in each profession as well.
mockingbird288z

annarose wrote:Just wondering if anyone has been asked to exchange a Golden Shield to ship an order in this event? All other resources, such as donuts, handcuffs, flashlights etc are usually requested to ship orders, as well as simoleons but I'm wondering if there is any point in accumulating Golden Shields (Police Station), and for future Market Events, Golden Clapper (Movie Studio) and Golden Medkit (Hospital). Before these Market Events, I sold off all my excess resources ... I'm now accumulating them for future events but just wondering if it is worth collecting the last resources in each profession as well.
I've saved up some of the golden resources but so far I haven't been asked for them in any order in the three events.
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

It has never asked me for any of the golden resources either.